Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] perma-babs OR good perma potential!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@vultureblood

That all sounds good to me!
@vultureblood

That all sounds good to me!
9axZbRl.png
@Mal I have [item= Sanddune Rags] [item= Mistlurker's Garb] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item= Polished Trident] [item= Fathomsearch Halo] [item= Bramble Mantle] [item= Shadowstrike] [item= Glacierguard Platemail] Any of these take your fancy?
@Mal

I have Sanddune Rags Mistlurker's Garb Cloak of the Cosmos Polished Trident Fathomsearch Halo Bramble Mantle Shadowstrike Glacierguard Platemail

Any of these take your fancy?
kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
@vultureblood

I like the sanddune rags! I definitely have more than a couple of those shoved on my dragons. :P
@vultureblood

I like the sanddune rags! I definitely have more than a couple of those shoved on my dragons. :P
9axZbRl.png
@Mal

I shall send over a CR :>
@Mal

I shall send over a CR :>
kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
@vultureblood

Thank you!
@vultureblood

Thank you!
9axZbRl.png
@ClarissaN this baby was an impulse buy i slapped a youth scroll on but i kinda dont want him anymore. i dont think i paid that much for him but i'd at least liek to get back part of the scroll amount - let me know if you're interested or not! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60157735] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/601578/60157735_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ClarissaN this baby was an impulse buy i slapped a youth scroll on but i kinda dont want him anymore. i dont think i paid that much for him but i'd at least liek to get back part of the scroll amount - let me know if you're interested or not!

60157735_350.png
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hungryhobbits

they're a cutie! i shall keep them in mind.
@hungryhobbits

they're a cutie! i shall keep them in mind.
kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
@vultureblood he'll be here! :DDD
@vultureblood he'll be here! :DDD
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether

@vultureblood I have 5 permababies available which can be found here! All prices are negotiable.

@vultureblood I have 5 permababies available which can be found here! All prices are negotiable.
@Pxie

Would you perhaps sell Enjin the Nocturne for 375g?
@Pxie

Would you perhaps sell Enjin the Nocturne for 375g?
kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14