Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Public Buy
@Casanoble

I just clicked on the link provided here on this thread? Google spreadsheets update automatically.
@Casanoble

I just clicked on the link provided here on this thread? Google spreadsheets update automatically.
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot Well I don't know why you've sent those dragons to me, because I haven't been set as available since Tuesday.
@Fennelroot Well I don't know why you've sent those dragons to me, because I haven't been set as available since Tuesday.
SVbOCPL.png
PaI4dmB.png Moderator of the Lightning Flight Discord
@Casanoble

Most likely a small issue with the sheet then. They can be finicky sometimes.
@Casanoble

Most likely a small issue with the sheet then. They can be finicky sometimes.
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot Most likely, yeah. Especially if there's mobile users and such
@Fennelroot Most likely, yeah. Especially if there's mobile users and such
SVbOCPL.png
PaI4dmB.png Moderator of the Lightning Flight Discord
@clover61, you've got one of the dragon's price wrong, I'm sending him back, consider selling him for another price or leveling him up.
+1 of the dragons was priced as a daily-bonus one, but I don't really see it, so I cancelled the auction, please, correct me if I'm wrong. ><
@clover61, you've got one of the dragon's price wrong, I'm sending him back, consider selling him for another price or leveling him up.
+1 of the dragons was priced as a daily-bonus one, but I don't really see it, so I cancelled the auction, please, correct me if I'm wrong. ><
QgC66Cv.png ... u7hcYnZ.png
@nerdofnerds

I have 7 lvl 8's with bonus for 94 Gems. Are you ready for them?
@nerdofnerds

I have 7 lvl 8's with bonus for 94 Gems. Are you ready for them?
edom_badges8.pngF9YaQFD.png g6t2NbO.png Af6fxib.pngnVVysa8.png zpii0Nn.png
@Dragonfeat Sure am! Go ahead and toss them my way ^^
@Dragonfeat Sure am! Go ahead and toss them my way ^^
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
Online and ready for dragons!
Online and ready for dragons!
YsjbxG8.pngA28Svy9.png
i kinda wanna know what plants are the badges based off, if anyone knows! they're so nice, i adore them ;w;
i kinda wanna know what plants are the badges based off, if anyone knows! they're so nice, i adore them ;w;
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
I should be available the rest of the night to accept! I've got plenty of gems and treasure as of now ^^
I should be available the rest of the night to accept! I've got plenty of gems and treasure as of now ^^
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png