Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for some (mainly) Fem Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MUNA Ahh ok! mind having her on a hold then?
@MUNA Ahh ok! mind having her on a hold then?
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@pastaparty7 yea, I can hold her
@pastaparty7 yea, I can hold her
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@Kilonian Tysm!
@Kilonian Tysm!
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
absolutely! :) she is on hold
absolutely! :) she is on hold
LF:

Deadlands.png
@Pastaparty7 My dragon is in a private auction just for you, with a discount.
@Pastaparty7 My dragon is in a private auction just for you, with a discount.
omoc1ab.png3-100.pngasPKLRB.pngiuWR7RU.pngXhWtI7Y.png
@LittleOph
Thank you so much!
@LittleOph
Thank you so much!
@MUNA Thank you so so much!
@MUNA Thank you so so much!
[quote name="Pastaparty7" date="2020-03-08 12:16:16" ] @RainChild Ooh! So pretty! How much treasure is she? [/quote] @Pastaparty7 Uhhh. I'm super bad at pricing to be honest ^^" I used a pricing guide now and it said like 12kt. But seeing as you seem to be a bit broke at the moment (very relatable by the way!) I'd be happy to go lower. Or I could just hold her for you until you're ready :3
Pastaparty7 wrote on 2020-03-08 12:16:16:
@RainChild Ooh! So pretty! How much treasure is she?

@Pastaparty7
Uhhh. I'm super bad at pricing to be honest ^^" I used a pricing guide now and it said like 12kt. But seeing as you seem to be a bit broke at the moment (very relatable by the way!) I'd be happy to go lower. Or I could just hold her for you until you're ready :3
maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
@RainChild A hold Would be nice so i can save up :P
@RainChild A hold Would be nice so i can save up :P
@Pastaparty7
Alrighty :3 I can recommend the Fairgrounds as a relatively quick way to make some treasure, by the way. Especially Glimmer and Gloom (there are some guides on how to complete the levels nicely), but Majong also works if you don't necessarily want to max out your lucky streak.
@Pastaparty7
Alrighty :3 I can recommend the Fairgrounds as a relatively quick way to make some treasure, by the way. Especially Glimmer and Gloom (there are some guides on how to complete the levels nicely), but Majong also works if you don't necessarily want to max out your lucky streak.
maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10