Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Public Buy
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
If any attendant hops on and can take dragons for gems please ping me! I have 193 lvl 6 dragons all ready to go out.
If any attendant hops on and can take dragons for gems please ping me! I have 193 lvl 6 dragons all ready to go out.
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@Tserin

I'm still working through your dragons, but I've found a few who have bonuses you didn't add to the price! I've declined those so that you can resend for the full amount, I wouldn't want to shortchange you ^^
@Tserin

I'm still working through your dragons, but I've found a few who have bonuses you didn't add to the price! I've declined those so that you can resend for the full amount, I wouldn't want to shortchange you ^^
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
@nerdofnerds

Never tried this before, but I'm sending a level 8 and level 9 your way. ^^
@nerdofnerds

Never tried this before, but I'm sending a level 8 and level 9 your way. ^^
May the wind be always at your back.
@Reaktor Sound the alarms! Giving you a heads up I'm going to be sending alot of dragons for g <3
@Reaktor Sound the alarms! Giving you a heads up I'm going to be sending alot of dragons for g <3
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@MidnightMonarch
Thanks for the headup lol. But i only gonna take 100 more then be done for the day. Thought had more time today but doesnt seem like it.
@MidnightMonarch
Thanks for the headup lol. But i only gonna take 100 more then be done for the day. Thought had more time today but doesnt seem like it.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@Reaktor no problem lol hopefully another person accepting gems hops on, seems very scarce now xD
@Reaktor no problem lol hopefully another person accepting gems hops on, seems very scarce now xD
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@MidnightMonarch
Yeh i noticed haha. Why tried to be online at work but it doesnt really work out so well. I can take them quickly but the exalting is the hard part XD
Thanks for the 150 space i have at least
@MidnightMonarch
Yeh i noticed haha. Why tried to be online at work but it doesnt really work out so well. I can take them quickly but the exalting is the hard part XD
Thanks for the 150 space i have at least
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@Reaktor yeah its definitely nice to have some free space haha
@Reaktor yeah its definitely nice to have some free space haha
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@MidnightMonarch
If you want me to ping you if i get more time later for gems just let me know! Thank you for the support though <3 Sorry for the attendant issues ;c

Counts for anyone that need to get rid of dragons for either gems or treasure.
I try my best.
@MidnightMonarch
If you want me to ping you if i get more time later for gems just let me know! Thank you for the support though <3 Sorry for the attendant issues ;c

Counts for anyone that need to get rid of dragons for either gems or treasure.
I try my best.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@Reaktor Sure! I'd love a ping, it would be much appreciated. Attendant issues happen though, its no biggie xD
@Reaktor Sure! I'd love a ping, it would be much appreciated. Attendant issues happen though, its no biggie xD
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33