Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] PB Closed <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Jousama I have a couple more I could send, are you still receiving some/do you know of anyone else currently receiving dragons? I'd check the spreadsheet but google drive hasn't been loading for me.
@Jousama I have a couple more I could send, are you still receiving some/do you know of anyone else currently receiving dragons? I'd check the spreadsheet but google drive hasn't been loading for me.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap
I'm still on! Almost through with my queue, so feel free to send them in!
@lavendersoap
I'm still on! Almost through with my queue, so feel free to send them in!
Na5WGHa.png
@oceanics gonna send you a few PAs shortly! i have a couple guardians on bonus too
@oceanics gonna send you a few PAs shortly! i have a couple guardians on bonus too
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@Saskia
Rejected due to price - a level 7 with breed bonus should be 20g. ^^ The other was accepted because it had gene bonus with it.
@Saskia
Rejected due to price - a level 7 with breed bonus should be 20g. ^^ The other was accepted because it had gene bonus with it.
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
@bonibaru @MoonAndFlowers

Pinging both of you because I have six level 8s and I don't want to dump them all on one attendant, so if it's alright I'm going to set up 3 private auctions for each of you
@bonibaru @MoonAndFlowers

Pinging both of you because I have six level 8s and I don't want to dump them all on one attendant, so if it's alright I'm going to set up 3 private auctions for each of you
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@Mangoeclipse I gotcha~! I can take all :)
@Mangoeclipse I gotcha~! I can take all :)
duHgkuH.png
@Mangoeclipse Sounds good to me, thanks for the heads up!
@Mangoeclipse Sounds good to me, thanks for the heads up!
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
@bonibaru i have 21 level 7s, all with exalt bonuses. are you good to receive them??
@bonibaru i have 21 level 7s, all with exalt bonuses. are you good to receive them??
@wintergreenroses *waves at empty lair* SEND THEM ALL
@wintergreenroses *waves at empty lair* SEND THEM ALL
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru I have a few level 6s, are you available to recieve them? (The spreadsheet doesn't seem to be updating for me since it says I'm apparently offline, so I'm not really sure who's on!)

edit: pinged the wrong person I think, updated!
@bonibaru I have a few level 6s, are you available to recieve them? (The spreadsheet doesn't seem to be updating for me since it says I'm apparently offline, so I'm not really sure who's on!)

edit: pinged the wrong person I think, updated!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14