Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
@NightMist4 Hmm, if you don't want either of them could you maybe send them both to me?
@NightMist4 Hmm, if you don't want either of them could you maybe send them both to me?
@Sincerity11 i sent a CR to u..
Sorry for the delay but had issue with my pc.
@Sincerity11 i sent a CR to u..
Sorry for the delay but had issue with my pc.
@NightMist4 It's fine! I totally understand
@NightMist4 It's fine! I totally understand
@NightMist4 - He can stay at your lair if that's okay for you :)
@NightMist4 - He can stay at your lair if that's okay for you :)
@NightMist4 @Sincerity11 - Hi guys! Just checking in if you're still trying with the breeding
@NightMist4 @Sincerity11 - Hi guys! Just checking in if you're still trying with the breeding
@Eigel heya, im still waiting for 1 hatchling with Obsidian Jupiter/Crimson Bee/Garnet Lace Fae Female but honestly i didn't more heard anything from Sincerity11 and didn't got the hatchling either... so i guess i will must pay it from someone (i guess is what i will do).
Ur dragon still safe in my lair, do u need it back? i do not plan to breed it again as seems the project stop without notice. It need to be feed tho.. i had been really busy and so i dont have enought food to feed all dragons in my lair atm.
@Eigel heya, im still waiting for 1 hatchling with Obsidian Jupiter/Crimson Bee/Garnet Lace Fae Female but honestly i didn't more heard anything from Sincerity11 and didn't got the hatchling either... so i guess i will must pay it from someone (i guess is what i will do).
Ur dragon still safe in my lair, do u need it back? i do not plan to breed it again as seems the project stop without notice. It need to be feed tho.. i had been really busy and so i dont have enought food to feed all dragons in my lair atm.
@NightMist4 - Sure, you can send him back if you would like to!
Oh and i can give you some food if you send me a two way crossroad! I have some spare in my hoard, what do you need most?
@NightMist4 - Sure, you can send him back if you would like to!
Oh and i can give you some food if you send me a two way crossroad! I have some spare in my hoard, what do you need most?
@Eigel I think i will breed just 1 more time for have 1 hatchling from him to keep and than i will send it to u. But no, i wont breed anymore for that breeding project, i will just for have a memory of the pair. If u prefer me to send him right away i can tho as the dragon is urs.
About food i need insects/meat the most but i think i might get full food in few days. Its been hard to feed the dragons with rl problems lately.

@Eigel I think i will breed just 1 more time for have 1 hatchling from him to keep and than i will send it to u. But no, i wont breed anymore for that breeding project, i will just for have a memory of the pair. If u prefer me to send him right away i can tho as the dragon is urs.
About food i need insects/meat the most but i think i might get full food in few days. Its been hard to feed the dragons with rl problems lately.

@NightMist4 - Feel free to breed with him, i don't want him back urgently.
I'm gonna send you a one way crossroad with some foodie to help you out <3
@NightMist4 - Feel free to breed with him, i don't want him back urgently.
I'm gonna send you a one way crossroad with some foodie to help you out <3
1 2 3 4