Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WinDom] Sky Racing Public Buy
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@jinian

Thank you so much! :D I'll try and not leave you waiting for long

Thank you for supporting Wind, and Mitzi! :)
@jinian

Thank you so much! :D I'll try and not leave you waiting for long

Thank you for supporting Wind, and Mitzi! :)
7zcCDc4.png
im be on for a while! Throw what you got at me!
im be on for a while! Throw what you got at me!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Sent 4 level 7 dragons to Joywing.
Sent 4 level 7 dragons to Joywing.
giphy.gif
i'm sorry if i'm mistaken but no one was open for Mitzi for today...? it's alsmost roll over and i've got 3 dragons ready!
i'm sorry if i'm mistaken but no one was open for Mitzi for today...? it's alsmost roll over and i've got 3 dragons ready!
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
@cvthedral I'm here!
@cvthedral I'm here!
usOtooy.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4CxIaIH.gif[/img] I'm online![/center]
4CxIaIH.gif

I'm online!
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/tluzSJPlukD6g/giphy.gif[/img] That's all for today - thank you all for the dragons and support to Wind and Alietum![/center]
giphy.gif

That's all for today - thank you all for the dragons and support to Wind and Alietum!
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@ScribblyGryphon I have 5 level 10 dragons to send you, I've not taken part in a Public Buy before so hopefully I'll do it right! Do I send them in individual 2 way CRs or list them in Private Auctions? (Never set a Private Auction either so it will be a day of firsts!)
@ScribblyGryphon I have 5 level 10 dragons to send you, I've not taken part in a Public Buy before so hopefully I'll do it right! Do I send them in individual 2 way CRs or list them in Private Auctions? (Never set a Private Auction either so it will be a day of firsts!)
@Moonkitty79 Private Auctions are fine! :) Just make sure you get the right amount for your levels.
@Moonkitty79 Private Auctions are fine! :) Just make sure you get the right amount for your levels.
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@ScribblyGryphon Thanks so much, can I set up four 0t level 1 dragons as PAs to get the badges from the other days. I'm a little late to the party!
@ScribblyGryphon Thanks so much, can I set up four 0t level 1 dragons as PAs to get the badges from the other days. I'm a little late to the party!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20