Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Eh, some dergs I want
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SymphonyOfIce not that interested in th am but, good luck on selling them! I mean they are very beautiful but not exactly my type, sorry
@SymphonyOfIce not that interested in th am but, good luck on selling them! I mean they are very beautiful but not exactly my type, sorry
@Etheral I'm get the money for one sorrh, I didn't specify
@Etheral I'm get the money for one sorrh, I didn't specify
@leomothra9 ahh it's no worry ^^ also prices are 100 % negotiable, I'm pretty down for whatever
@leomothra9 ahh it's no worry ^^ also prices are 100 % negotiable, I'm pretty down for whatever
@Olivirgo I had to buy one
@Olivirgo I had to buy one
@leomothra9

No, no low gen stuff going on. I'd have probably started initial pricing higher if that was the case! Open to negotiation, though. Nothing set in stone.
@leomothra9

No, no low gen stuff going on. I'd have probably started initial pricing higher if that was the case! Open to negotiation, though. Nothing set in stone.
@LeoMothra9 oh, sorry i didn't see you tried to ping me! (my username ends in an 's' so your ping didn't go through.) how much are you thinking for them? i'll take whatever price works for you so long as it isn't below 15kt/15g for each of them. =-]
@LeoMothra9 oh, sorry i didn't see you tried to ping me! (my username ends in an 's' so your ping didn't go through.) how much are you thinking for them? i'll take whatever price works for you so long as it isn't below 15kt/15g for each of them. =-]
@Adebaser I was wondering if 15 gems would be doable?
@Adebaser I was wondering if 15 gems would be doable?
@Chemtrails I'm so sorry! :O
@Chemtrails I'm so sorry! :O
@@LeoMothra9 ah, its okay? i need to know what you are able to pay for the dragons though. =-]
@@LeoMothra9 ah, its okay? i need to know what you are able to pay for the dragons though. =-]
@Chemtrails Just to make sure (I'm kinda a noon but I already have played on a website like this) is KT the treasue? Sorry
@Chemtrails Just to make sure (I'm kinda a noon but I already have played on a website like this) is KT the treasue? Sorry
1 2 3 4 5 6