Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Chite's Dragon Searches
1 2
Introduction

Joining the small throng of people with long searches~ I'll be very patient for the majority of these searches since these will likely be both difficult and expensive.

In the posts that describe my searches, there’ll likely be a blurb that describes the search in detail, then a (hopefully) short and concise summary of what I’m looking for. Feel free to skip past the blurb if you’re in a hurry.

Quick navigation to each post can be accomplished by clicking the hyperlinks at the top of each of the main posts. Quick navigation to a specific section of each post can be accomplished by using Ctrl + F or Command + F, depending on which type of Operating System you're using. I offer you the use of this Table of Contents with hyperlinks that lead to the post:

Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Payment
Post 3: 4-Digit, G2 Mate
Post 4: PERN
Post 5: 3-digits
Post 6: Male, Wind G1s

And here’s a legend for the formatting that I’ll be using:
Bold = Non-negotiable, Italics = Preferred, but negotiable

Contact me here or via private message! I'll be subscribed, but I don't mind pings~
Introduction

Joining the small throng of people with long searches~ I'll be very patient for the majority of these searches since these will likely be both difficult and expensive.

In the posts that describe my searches, there’ll likely be a blurb that describes the search in detail, then a (hopefully) short and concise summary of what I’m looking for. Feel free to skip past the blurb if you’re in a hurry.

Quick navigation to each post can be accomplished by clicking the hyperlinks at the top of each of the main posts. Quick navigation to a specific section of each post can be accomplished by using Ctrl + F or Command + F, depending on which type of Operating System you're using. I offer you the use of this Table of Contents with hyperlinks that lead to the post:

Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Payment
Post 3: 4-Digit, G2 Mate
Post 4: PERN
Post 5: 3-digits
Post 6: Male, Wind G1s

And here’s a legend for the formatting that I’ll be using:
Bold = Non-negotiable, Italics = Preferred, but negotiable

Contact me here or via private message! I'll be subscribed, but I don't mind pings~
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Payment

For payment, I can generally offer treasure and gems. My preference for which sort of payment I'd prefer will generally be towards gems for the most part, but for those looking for treasure, I can accommodate for that, as well. I'm not opposed to payment plans. If I foresee any issues that may prevent me from completing a payment plan, I will be upfront about it.

I also have a plethora of items to offer. These include fodder items, Baldwin's Cauldron materials, non-festival apparel, festival apparel, familiars, battle items (I've no Eliminates available; sorry!), festival skins and accents, user-made skins and accents (UMAs), vistas, the occasional Python and/or Morph gene scroll, and festival currency. I may have forgotten some things on this list, so, if there's an item that you're looking for, feel free to ask for it, and I'll delve through my hoard to see if I have what you're looking for.

For a list of what UMAs I have, take a look at my UMA keeper. Skins and accents are categorized by how likely I'll be to let them go, from “with ease” to “with extreme difficulty”. Within each category, the skins and accents are listed in the order they were published. For the ones that I’m more likely to part with along with how I’ve priced them, take a look over here.

If you're interested in dragons, I have established pairs whose hatchlings you may ask for (one day, I'll make a hatchery, I swear). I also have some older dragons for sale over here. I can only offer dragons listed under "The Wild Beats," though! Those listed under "Allied Clan" are dragons I've listed on behalf of a friend; they're not looking for the dragons below, so their dragons can't be used as payment for dragons that I'm looking for. Fair, yes?

I can also offer leveling services and writing services. If my schedule allows, I may also offer art services.
Payment

For payment, I can generally offer treasure and gems. My preference for which sort of payment I'd prefer will generally be towards gems for the most part, but for those looking for treasure, I can accommodate for that, as well. I'm not opposed to payment plans. If I foresee any issues that may prevent me from completing a payment plan, I will be upfront about it.

I also have a plethora of items to offer. These include fodder items, Baldwin's Cauldron materials, non-festival apparel, festival apparel, familiars, battle items (I've no Eliminates available; sorry!), festival skins and accents, user-made skins and accents (UMAs), vistas, the occasional Python and/or Morph gene scroll, and festival currency. I may have forgotten some things on this list, so, if there's an item that you're looking for, feel free to ask for it, and I'll delve through my hoard to see if I have what you're looking for.

For a list of what UMAs I have, take a look at my UMA keeper. Skins and accents are categorized by how likely I'll be to let them go, from “with ease” to “with extreme difficulty”. Within each category, the skins and accents are listed in the order they were published. For the ones that I’m more likely to part with along with how I’ve priced them, take a look over here.

If you're interested in dragons, I have established pairs whose hatchlings you may ask for (one day, I'll make a hatchery, I swear). I also have some older dragons for sale over here. I can only offer dragons listed under "The Wild Beats," though! Those listed under "Allied Clan" are dragons I've listed on behalf of a friend; they're not looking for the dragons below, so their dragons can't be used as payment for dragons that I'm looking for. Fair, yes?

I can also offer leveling services and writing services. If my schedule allows, I may also offer art services.
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
[center][size=7]4-Digit, G2 Mate[/size][/center] I'm looking for a [b]female, Gen 2 4-digit[/b] from the [b]Earth flight[/b]. She [b]must be bred[/b]. Bonuses for being heavily bred! Unnamed and oddly named offspring don't bother me. Genes and color aren't a major concern for me, either, especially since I'm likely to scatter her. She’s to be a mate for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1901]Lord.[/url] [list][*][b]Bred[/b] [*]Generation: Gen 2 [*]Gender: [b]Female[/b] [*]Breed: Any [*]Flight: [i]Earth,[/i] Water, Light [*]Colors: Any[/list] EDIT: [b]Found![/b] Not Earth, but what can you do? xD
4-Digit, G2 Mate

I'm looking for a female, Gen 2 4-digit from the Earth flight. She must be bred. Bonuses for being heavily bred! Unnamed and oddly named offspring don't bother me. Genes and color aren't a major concern for me, either, especially since I'm likely to scatter her. She’s to be a mate for Lord.
  • Bred
  • Generation: Gen 2
  • Breed: Any
  • Flight: Earth, Water, Light
  • Colors: Any

EDIT: Found! Not Earth, but what can you do? xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
[center][size=7]PERN[/size][/center] [b]March 11, 2021[/b]: Putting this search on hold and selling what I've already collected. I'm still low-key looking for a triple-White Nature Faceted male G1, though. While I haven't read a book from Anne McCaffrey in a long time, her Dragonriders of PERN series was a major contributor to my love of dragons, so I'm putting out my feelers for some fandragons. [size=1]Maybe one day I'll look for a fandragon to commemorate the Pit Dragons series, the second-most influential series to me? Or the Dragon Jousters. Hm...[/size] I'll be aiming for [b]Gen 1[/b] dragons with [b]Faceted[/b] eyes. [b]Nature[/b] eyes would be most preferable with [b]Water[/b] eyes being second in preference. Water, Lightning, Wind, Light, Fire, Plague, and Ice are also acceptable, but not as preferred; however, the list is ordered in rank of preference. For a quick recap of what PERN dragon eye colors mean, take a look [url=https://theweyrsresources.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/0/5/14052369/585195_orig.png]here.[/url] For breeds, Guardians would be great since they fit the PERN dragon description the most closely in my opinion (horse-like but triangular heads, head knobs, spinal ridges with a gap near the shoulders, muscular chest, longer hind legs than fore legs). For genes, since PERN dragons are described as having a metallic sheen to their hides, I've been playing with Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic and Metallic/Alloy/Basic. I'm leaning towards Metallic/Alloy/Basic. As for colors, while these dragons have solid-colored hides with no patterns, they do have individual variations in shading. So, while XXY and XXX dragons would be preferred, as long as their colors don't look drastically different when given Metallic/Alloy/Basic, I'll certainly consider a dragon. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to tell me! Here's a quick list of requirements that doesn't ramble so much: [list][*][b]Unbred[/b] [*]Generation: [b]Gen 1[/b] [*]Breed: Guardian [*]Flight: [i]Nature,[/i] Water, Plague, Wind, Light, Ice, Fire [*]Eyes: [b]Faceted[/b][/list] [size=1]Did I make this a difficult search on purpose? Yes. Yes, I did. My dragon wallet will cry a little less often.[/size] Now for the specific dragons and their colors... [list][*]White dragon (Ruth) - Gender: [b]Male[/b] - Primary Color: [b]White[/b] - Secondary Color: [b]White[/b] - Tertiary Color: [i]white range,[/i] any *Note: Technically, he has all possible PERN dragon colors (gold, bronze, brown, blue, and green). I may be looking for a custom skin for him. [*]Gold dragon (Ramoth?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26655772]Found...?[/url] Halp. She has Primal eyes! I don't want to scatter those xD Very open to trade! - Gender: [b]Female[/b] - Primary Color: [i]Honey,[/i] light yellow range - Secondary Color: [i]Honey,[/i] light yellow range - Tertiary Color: [i]yellow range,[/i] any Something close to:[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=93&auth=2ea28553d20c309b430bdbac9df63bb170a9e11f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [*]Bronze dragon (Heth? Mnementh?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24623170]Found?[/url] Open to closer dragons. - Gender: [b]Male[/b] - Primary Color: [i]Bronze,[/i] dark orange range - Secondary Color: [i]Bronze,[/i] dark orange range - Tertiary Color: [i]bronze, dark orange range,[/i] any Something close to: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=83&auth=8a7de672d973debed1a6275e3abcb203b7788e73&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [*]Brown dragon - Gender: [b]Male[/b] - Primary Color: [i]Auburn,[/i] Chocolate, Sand, Ginger, Brown, brown range - Secondary Color: [i]Auburn,[/i] Chocolate, Sand, Ginger, Brown, brown range - Tertiary Color: [i]brown range,[/i] any Something close to: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=166&auth=de78c23b66748f8425ce452b130479f285707fc3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [*]Blue dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19499142]Found[/url] (Seriously hoping that he gets Faceted eyes quick because my supply of Scattersights is diminishing lol) - Gender: [b]Male[/b] - Primary Color: [i]Indigo,[/i] Sapphire, Navy, Blue, Ultramarine, Periwinkle, Azure - Secondary Color: [i]Indigo,[/i] Sapphire, Navy, Blue, Ultramarine, Periwinkle, Azure - Tertiary Color: [i]dark blue range,[/i] any Something close to: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=112&auth=4cc5534ca96bb410a00bdee833f39a5a893e8417&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [*]Green dragon - Gender: [b]Female[/b] - Primary Color: [i]Spearmint,[/i] Emerald - Secondary Color: [i]Spearmint,[/i] Emerald - Tertiary Color: [i]dark green range,[/i] any Something close to: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=78&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=78&auth=d750130d9fb9d273d0c1864fef4cec84f971a767&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=1]I may also decide to find fire lizard fandragons, so, if there happen to be two dragons that appear that fit the above specifications...[/size]
PERN

March 11, 2021: Putting this search on hold and selling what I've already collected. I'm still low-key looking for a triple-White Nature Faceted male G1, though.

While I haven't read a book from Anne McCaffrey in a long time, her Dragonriders of PERN series was a major contributor to my love of dragons, so I'm putting out my feelers for some fandragons. Maybe one day I'll look for a fandragon to commemorate the Pit Dragons series, the second-most influential series to me? Or the Dragon Jousters. Hm...

I'll be aiming for Gen 1 dragons with Faceted eyes. Nature eyes would be most preferable with Water eyes being second in preference. Water, Lightning, Wind, Light, Fire, Plague, and Ice are also acceptable, but not as preferred; however, the list is ordered in rank of preference. For a quick recap of what PERN dragon eye colors mean, take a look here. For breeds, Guardians would be great since they fit the PERN dragon description the most closely in my opinion (horse-like but triangular heads, head knobs, spinal ridges with a gap near the shoulders, muscular chest, longer hind legs than fore legs). For genes, since PERN dragons are described as having a metallic sheen to their hides, I've been playing with Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic and Metallic/Alloy/Basic. I'm leaning towards Metallic/Alloy/Basic. As for colors, while these dragons have solid-colored hides with no patterns, they do have individual variations in shading. So, while XXY and XXX dragons would be preferred, as long as their colors don't look drastically different when given Metallic/Alloy/Basic, I'll certainly consider a dragon. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to tell me!

Here's a quick list of requirements that doesn't ramble so much:
  • Unbred
  • Generation: Gen 1
  • Breed: Guardian
  • Flight: Nature, Water, Plague, Wind, Light, Ice, Fire
  • Eyes: Faceted
Did I make this a difficult search on purpose? Yes. Yes, I did. My dragon wallet will cry a little less often.

Now for the specific dragons and their colors...
  • White dragon (Ruth)
    - Primary Color: White
    - Secondary Color: White
    - Tertiary Color: white range, any
    *Note: Technically, he has all possible PERN dragon colors (gold, bronze, brown, blue, and green). I may be looking for a custom skin for him.
  • Gold dragon (Ramoth?) Found...? Halp. She has Primal eyes! I don't want to scatter those xD Very open to trade!
    - Primary Color: Honey, light yellow range
    - Secondary Color: Honey, light yellow range
    - Tertiary Color: yellow range, any
    Something close to:dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=93&auth=2ea28553d20c309b430bdbac9df63bb170a9e11f&dummyext=prev.png
  • Bronze dragon (Heth? Mnementh?) Found? Open to closer dragons.
    - Primary Color: Bronze, dark orange range
    - Secondary Color: Bronze, dark orange range
    - Tertiary Color: bronze, dark orange range, any
    Something close to: dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=83&auth=8a7de672d973debed1a6275e3abcb203b7788e73&dummyext=prev.png
  • Brown dragon
    - Primary Color: Auburn, Chocolate, Sand, Ginger, Brown, brown range
    - Secondary Color: Auburn, Chocolate, Sand, Ginger, Brown, brown range
    - Tertiary Color: brown range, any
    Something close to: dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=166&auth=de78c23b66748f8425ce452b130479f285707fc3&dummyext=prev.png
  • Blue dragon Found (Seriously hoping that he gets Faceted eyes quick because my supply of Scattersights is diminishing lol)
    - Primary Color: Indigo, Sapphire, Navy, Blue, Ultramarine, Periwinkle, Azure
    - Secondary Color: Indigo, Sapphire, Navy, Blue, Ultramarine, Periwinkle, Azure
    - Tertiary Color: dark blue range, any
    Something close to: dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=112&auth=4cc5534ca96bb410a00bdee833f39a5a893e8417&dummyext=prev.png
  • Green dragon
    - Primary Color: Spearmint, Emerald
    - Secondary Color: Spearmint, Emerald
    - Tertiary Color: dark green range, any
    Something close to: dragon?age=1&body=78&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=78&auth=d750130d9fb9d273d0c1864fef4cec84f971a767&dummyext=prev.png

I may also decide to find fire lizard fandragons, so, if there happen to be two dragons that appear that fit the above specifications...
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
[center][size=7]3-Digits[/size][/center] After all of these searches combined with the extremely tiny chance of there being someone who can and wants to part with their 3-digit dragon(s), I’m only low-key searching for 3-digit dragons. But I’m searching all the same xD [list][*][b]Bred[/b] [*]Generation: Any [*]Gender: Any [*]Breed: Any [*]Flight: Any [*]Colors: Any[/list]
3-Digits

After all of these searches combined with the extremely tiny chance of there being someone who can and wants to part with their 3-digit dragon(s), I’m only low-key searching for 3-digit dragons. But I’m searching all the same xD
  • Bred
  • Generation: Any
  • Breed: Any
  • Flight: Any
  • Colors: Any
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
[center][size=7]Male, Wind G1s[/size][/center] Long story short, I'm looking for dragons to wear the Myth accents by Chee. For the slightly longer story, I've some female Wildclaw dancers who wear IronandWine's Swan Lake accents, and I wanted some similar males to accompany them. I was hoping to find all of houseteeth's Phoenix accents, but since I was only able to acquire the Fire version, I set that aside for the time being xD If I am able to find the others, I'll likely try to find dragons for them along with houseteeth's Plume series. Also playing around with the idea of finding dragons for TalaTari's Song of feathers and Raga series (Only 6 dragons total for that, so...not too bad. ...Right? xD) [list][*][b]Male[/b] [*][b]Gen 1[/b] [*][i]XYY[/i] [*][i]Close XYY[/i] [*][i]XXY[/i] [*][i]Close XXY[/i] [*][i]Secondaries and tertiaries in the same color range[/i] [*]XYZ [center][skin=24123] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49244241][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492443/49244241.png[/img][/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=204580&skin=24123&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=24200] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55800098][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558001/55800098.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=244992&skin=24200&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=24201] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53666338][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/536664/53666338.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=208333&skin=24201&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=24202] brown range | green range | brown range Spring | Spring | X [/center]
Male, Wind G1s

Long story short, I'm looking for dragons to wear the Myth accents by Chee. For the slightly longer story, I've some female Wildclaw dancers who wear IronandWine's Swan Lake accents, and I wanted some similar males to accompany them. I was hoping to find all of houseteeth's Phoenix accents, but since I was only able to acquire the Fire version, I set that aside for the time being xD If I am able to find the others, I'll likely try to find dragons for them along with houseteeth's Plume series.
Also playing around with the idea of finding dragons for TalaTari's Song of feathers and Raga series (Only 6 dragons total for that, so...not too bad. ...Right? xD)
  • Male
  • Gen 1
  • XYY
  • Close XYY
  • XXY
  • Close XXY
  • Secondaries and tertiaries in the same color range
  • XYZ

49244241.png
    scry?sdid=204580&skin=24123&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

55800098.png

scry?sdid=244992&skin=24200&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

53666338.png
    scry?sdid=208333&skin=24201&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

brown range | green range | brown range
    Spring | Spring | X
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Bump~
Bump~
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
I have this clay/umber/umber boy that might work for your brown dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48761625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487617/48761625_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have this clay/umber/umber boy that might work for your brown dragon!

48761625_350.png

bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@holidayblues

Oo, what a lovely fellow! His colors are perfect, but unfortunately, he doesn't meet all of the requirements that I'm looking for. Thank you for showing him to me, though!
@holidayblues

Oo, what a lovely fellow! His colors are perfect, but unfortunately, he doesn't meet all of the requirements that I'm looking for. Thank you for showing him to me, though!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite oh sorry! I was in a hurry and totally skipped over the other requirements for the dragons. Good luck finding the ones you need!!
@Malachite oh sorry! I was in a hurry and totally skipped over the other requirements for the dragons. Good luck finding the ones you need!!
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
1 2