Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Maize/Pearl/Rose female Imp!
1 2
Ping me for a response :D

I'm looking for a derg or breeding pairs that can produce a Maize/Pearl/Rose female Imp!

Bonus if she's from Nature/Wind and if she's got the genes I need (Spinner for her secondary and Petals for her primary). Especially wanting one that already has petals as her primary, bc I don't really wanna spend that much gems on her haha :'D

Offer away!
Quote:
@DracoCantus @StormyLove2002
Hi! It seems like your dergs #47290432 and 43464555 seem have the same primary and secondary colors, and a really close tertiary :D Would you be willing to breed them together? I'd be willing to purchase their offspring if you guys are willing :D
Ping me for a response :D

I'm looking for a derg or breeding pairs that can produce a Maize/Pearl/Rose female Imp!

Bonus if she's from Nature/Wind and if she's got the genes I need (Spinner for her secondary and Petals for her primary). Especially wanting one that already has petals as her primary, bc I don't really wanna spend that much gems on her haha :'D

Offer away!
Quote:
Hi! It seems like your dergs #47290432 and 43464555 seem have the same primary and secondary colors, and a really close tertiary :D Would you be willing to breed them together? I'd be willing to purchase their offspring if you guys are willing :D
X
X
X
X
boop
boop
boop
boop
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@StormyLove2002
Hi! It seems like your derg 43464555 seem have the same primary and secondary colors, and a really close tertiary to my male (thank you @DracoCantus !!) :D Would you be willing to loan your girl out so that I can breed them together for my project?
Quote:
@StormyLove2002
Hi! It seems like your derg 43464555 seem have the same primary and secondary colors, and a really close tertiary to my male (thank you @DracoCantus !!) :D Would you be willing to loan your girl out so that I can breed them together for my project?
@Kintoro
yeah, i wouldn't mind :3

EDIT: im actually selling them at fodder price when they're full grow, so, you can purchase the male imp at 5kt
@Kintoro
yeah, i wouldn't mind :3

EDIT: im actually selling them at fodder price when they're full grow, so, you can purchase the male imp at 5kt
h8IRLU8.gif
@DracoCantus Thank you! Just ping me when he's up! :D
@DracoCantus Thank you! Just ping me when he's up! :D
1 2