Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Colours + Nests (Specifics inside)
1 2 3
@alatefeline How about this - I'll keep you and your dragon in mind first, and I'll ping you if I require more variety/chance in my breeding attempts.

That's because right now, I have multiple Wispmoon Faerie pairs going, 1x Firebirds pair, and 2 of the Earth subspecies pairs on nests, so I think it's best for me to concentrate on the ones I have instead of taking in more potentials. ^^;

And yes, I started out breeding for my own aesthetic pleasure, but subspecies have always caught my attention and I really want to head my Hatchery towards that direction! Obtaining the viable pairs is really tough though. D:
@alatefeline How about this - I'll keep you and your dragon in mind first, and I'll ping you if I require more variety/chance in my breeding attempts.

That's because right now, I have multiple Wispmoon Faerie pairs going, 1x Firebirds pair, and 2 of the Earth subspecies pairs on nests, so I think it's best for me to concentrate on the ones I have instead of taking in more potentials. ^^;

And yes, I started out breeding for my own aesthetic pleasure, but subspecies have always caught my attention and I really want to head my Hatchery towards that direction! Obtaining the viable pairs is really tough though. D:
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
Bump~
I've updated my posts to my current breeding pairs and nest sponsors I'd like to find.
Bump~
I've updated my posts to my current breeding pairs and nest sponsors I'd like to find.
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
Boop~
Boop~
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
@aredshroom If you're ever looking for a Shadow nest I'm happy to lend one c: (two of them are clearing out in the next day or two)
@aredshroom If you're ever looking for a Shadow nest I'm happy to lend one c: (two of them are clearing out in the next day or two)
mlHpBMC.pngtqGkHih.png
WFpPzZn.pngHugYtfH.png
FbBE7dN.png9R2Unq1.png
7RSuTOf.pngC5EINjk.png
@TheVoidQueen That's greatly appreciated! I'll keep your offer in mind should I need another Shadow nest. c: Currently I have someone already nesting my pairs!
@TheVoidQueen That's greatly appreciated! I'll keep your offer in mind should I need another Shadow nest. c: Currently I have someone already nesting my pairs!
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
Update + Bump! ----- I have managed to procure 1x female from the Philosopher's Stone Subspecies. I'm now seeking out potential dragons to obtain this: [quote=Example][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=13&winggene=16&wings=162&auth=d481ae8e064e226592a665156dd12251393dbda1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dirt Skink / Dirt Spinner / Marigold Contour (Male)[/b][/center][/quote] The below are dragons in my lair who may find potential mates to hit the colours: [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41976196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419762/41976196_350.png[/img] [/url] Dirt / Dirt / Buttercup [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42968947] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429690/42968947_350.png[/img] [/url] Dirt / Driftwood / Buttercup [/quote]
Update + Bump!
I have managed to procure 1x female from the Philosopher's Stone Subspecies. I'm now seeking out potential dragons to obtain this:
Example wrote:
dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=13&winggene=16&wings=162&auth=d481ae8e064e226592a665156dd12251393dbda1&dummyext=prev.png
Dirt Skink / Dirt Spinner / Marigold Contour (Male)

The below are dragons in my lair who may find potential mates to hit the colours:
Quote:

41976196_350.png

Dirt / Dirt / Buttercup

42968947_350.png

Dirt / Driftwood / Buttercup
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
Bump~
@TheVoidQueen One of my Wispmoon pairs is RTB! I'm sending them over now - if you're out of space or not able to nest them now, please let me know so I can find someone else.

Thank you so much for offering to help!

EDIT @ 19:06 FR Time:
D: I managed to get someone else to nest that Wispmoon pair for me since I wanted them nested within the day!

So sorry for cancelling on you - my pairs are RTB on a rotating basis, so more nests available is always appreciated if you're still up for it the next round!
Bump~
@TheVoidQueen One of my Wispmoon pairs is RTB! I'm sending them over now - if you're out of space or not able to nest them now, please let me know so I can find someone else.

Thank you so much for offering to help!

EDIT @ 19:06 FR Time:
D: I managed to get someone else to nest that Wispmoon pair for me since I wanted them nested within the day!

So sorry for cancelling on you - my pairs are RTB on a rotating basis, so more nests available is always appreciated if you're still up for it the next round!
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
Finally an actual update! After a relatively successful run, I got so burnt out with all these projects. :'D

So as of now, I'm hunting down the colours for my last Firebird subspecies (M) mate and a mate for one of my dergs. Hopefully someone out there can help, whether with searching dragons on the AH or with a pinglist!
Finally an actual update! After a relatively successful run, I got so burnt out with all these projects. :'D

So as of now, I'm hunting down the colours for my last Firebird subspecies (M) mate and a mate for one of my dergs. Hopefully someone out there can help, whether with searching dragons on the AH or with a pinglist!
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
Very gentle bump for now, gotta go to sleep. Will look through again when I wake up~
Very gentle bump for now, gotta go to sleep. Will look through again when I wake up~
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
@aredshroom

I don't think I have any dragons that would match what you're looking for for your Firebirds, however I wanted to let you know that if you find a pair to try and breed for it I'm more than happy to host them so you can have them with the fire eyes if you don't have anyone else offering. Good luck with your project!
@aredshroom

I don't think I have any dragons that would match what you're looking for for your Firebirds, however I wanted to let you know that if you find a pair to try and breed for it I'm more than happy to host them so you can have them with the fire eyes if you don't have anyone else offering. Good luck with your project!
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
1 2 3