Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF>Stud/ettes [Always Looking: Mr/s RN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Keldi Just send a 2-way CR to @Lostie

If you have a mate in mind with similar colors/gem genes, we can try breeding the imp =P
@Keldi Just send a 2-way CR to @Lostie

If you have a mate in mind with similar colors/gem genes, we can try breeding the imp =P
@LilSadist
Thanks, will do!

Unfortunately, all my white/silver boys have to wait about 2 weeks to breed...
@LilSadist
Thanks, will do!

Unfortunately, all my white/silver boys have to wait about 2 weeks to breed...
@Keldi xD Do you want to be put on a waitlist/pinglist, then?
@Keldi xD Do you want to be put on a waitlist/pinglist, then?
@LilSadist Sure! Gonna ping Lostie so she knows I'm looking for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29163598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291636/29163598_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LilSadist Sure! Gonna ping Lostie so she knows I'm looking for:

29163598_350.png
@Keldi Sorry for the double ping. The first ping was to put you in the pinglist under Elegance--the White/Moon/Moon Imp. If someone does want to breed her before you're ready, then you'll be the first person in line right after.
@Keldi Sorry for the double ping. The first ping was to put you in the pinglist under Elegance--the White/Moon/Moon Imp. If someone does want to breed her before you're ready, then you'll be the first person in line right after.
~
~
Wisteria to breed with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39490920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394910/39490920_350.png[/img] [/url] Flicker from my lair. all my nests are full but i can send them to a trusted nesting site. i pay for the food/fee unless you'd like to host in your lair? @lilsadist
Wisteria to breed with
39490920_350.png
Flicker from my lair. all my nests are full but i can send them to a trusted nesting site. i pay for the food/fee unless you'd like to host in your lair? @lilsadist
CL9m1Kr.png
@Momba

It's up to you, really. I can host in my lair (I won't have a nest available until rollover, if you don't mind). But I also don't mind sending them to another nest. If you just want the Shadow eyes/don't care about eye color/don't mind waiting a day, I can host, as it'll be easier all around. But as I said, up to you.

I don't require food. As for hatchlings, if there's an even number, you don't need to pay a fee. If there's an odd number, and you choose to keep 1 more hatchling than me, then there's a 10kt/10g fee (based on the genes/colors).

Is that fine with you? Are there any questions?
@Momba

It's up to you, really. I can host in my lair (I won't have a nest available until rollover, if you don't mind). But I also don't mind sending them to another nest. If you just want the Shadow eyes/don't care about eye color/don't mind waiting a day, I can host, as it'll be easier all around. But as I said, up to you.

I don't require food. As for hatchlings, if there's an even number, you don't need to pay a fee. If there's an odd number, and you choose to keep 1 more hatchling than me, then there's a 10kt/10g fee (based on the genes/colors).

Is that fine with you? Are there any questions?
all sounds good to me, we can host in your lair, mines all booked, i rent nests out for lightning. if you want you could add a ping list or link some nest rental forum threads on your post so people could pick out the eye colors.. but thats just a thought. other than that, everything looks good, ill send her over! @lilsadist
all sounds good to me, we can host in your lair, mines all booked, i rent nests out for lightning. if you want you could add a ping list or link some nest rental forum threads on your post so people could pick out the eye colors.. but thats just a thought. other than that, everything looks good, ill send her over! @lilsadist
CL9m1Kr.png
@Momba

I'm not familiar with nest rentals (which is why I didn't link 'em). I have siblings and friends who're in different flights (and more or less inactive, most of the time), but I can usually use their nests if I need/want a particular eye color.

I'll ping you to let you know how many eggss and then ping you again after they've all hatched.
@Momba

I'm not familiar with nest rentals (which is why I didn't link 'em). I have siblings and friends who're in different flights (and more or less inactive, most of the time), but I can usually use their nests if I need/want a particular eye color.

I'll ping you to let you know how many eggss and then ping you again after they've all hatched.
1 2 3 4 5 6