Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | {LF} G1 Five Digits & Hatchdates
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Minx
Okay great, and just to let you know I can up my offer if it's not exactly what you're looking for. I wasn't exactly sure his worth but I can do a bit more digging into doubles and find out.
Either way thank you for showing him to me!
@Minx
Okay great, and just to let you know I can up my offer if it's not exactly what you're looking for. I wasn't exactly sure his worth but I can do a bit more digging into doubles and find out.
Either way thank you for showing him to me!
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva

I checked the sales history on the Old Dragon Collectors spreadsheet and the closest I could find was DEcember 2017 a double bred 5 digit female sold for 30k gems. She wasn't a WC though and had a long list of offspring where he just has one. Ehhhhh why does selling old dragons have to be so hard lol AND that's why I get lazy *eye rolls*
@Godiva

I checked the sales history on the Old Dragon Collectors spreadsheet and the closest I could find was DEcember 2017 a double bred 5 digit female sold for 30k gems. She wasn't a WC though and had a long list of offspring where he just has one. Ehhhhh why does selling old dragons have to be so hard lol AND that's why I get lazy *eye rolls*
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx
I could up my offer to 32k gems then for now, would that be more in the range you're looking for? (Again I can edit my offer if not)
I'll have to do my own digging when I'm not stuck on mobile. It's always a hassle pricing the oldies lol.
@Minx
I could up my offer to 32k gems then for now, would that be more in the range you're looking for? (Again I can edit my offer if not)
I'll have to do my own digging when I'm not stuck on mobile. It's always a hassle pricing the oldies lol.
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva

You know, I would totally be fine with that. Holding an auction just doesn't appeal to me and I know he would be going to a good home where he would be appreciated :) Would you be interested in the accent as well? It's retired I believe and the player is no longer active from what I can tell.
@Godiva

You know, I would totally be fine with that. Holding an auction just doesn't appeal to me and I know he would be going to a good home where he would be appreciated :) Would you be interested in the accent as well? It's retired I believe and the player is no longer active from what I can tell.
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx
I'm glad it wouldn't go to auction, I'm going out of town in a few days and I'm going to miss the end of all the auctions I'm in right now it's killing me.
I'm interested in the accent but not enough to pay more for it at the moment, thanks though.

I'm just curious, what battle stones does he have?
@Minx
I'm glad it wouldn't go to auction, I'm going out of town in a few days and I'm going to miss the end of all the auctions I'm in right now it's killing me.
I'm interested in the accent but not enough to pay more for it at the moment, thanks though.

I'm just curious, what battle stones does he have?
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva Here you go :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/0XO3GMC.png[/img]
@Godiva

Here you go :)

0XO3GMC.png
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx
Oh perfect he has eliminate :'D
So if you're happy with 32k would you be able to set up a CR? I'm stuck on mobile right now so it's a bit difficult.
@Minx
Oh perfect he has eliminate :'D
So if you're happy with 32k would you be able to set up a CR? I'm stuck on mobile right now so it's a bit difficult.
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva

Sure thing! I would love updates on him and your goals from time to time if you remember. He is very special to me < 3 Sending crossroads right now =D
@Godiva

Sure thing! I would love updates on him and your goals from time to time if you remember. He is very special to me < 3 Sending crossroads right now =D
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx
I'd be happy to give you updates! And he will be very much loved with me c:
Thank you again!
@Minx
I'd be happy to give you updates! And he will be very much loved with me c:
Thank you again!
U58SZuw.png
x
x
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6