Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Error: 404 - Nest Loans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Neiran I had the CR set up but it was never accepted I thought you may have forgotten so I had a friend hold a derg for me so all set now
@Neiran I had the CR set up but it was never accepted I thought you may have forgotten so I had a friend hold a derg for me so all set now
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdofFire

oh Sorry about that, I was reorganizing my lair before I could complete the trade, so I would have enough space to board your dragons, but that is good to hear :#
@ShepherdofFire

oh Sorry about that, I was reorganizing my lair before I could complete the trade, so I would have enough space to board your dragons, but that is good to hear :#
@Neiran
Can you hold 4 kids for me for a week? Without food, so that should be 9800t for the whole stay.
@Neiran
Can you hold 4 kids for me for a week? Without food, so that should be 9800t for the whole stay.
d56BQIN.png
@PlausiblyPyrite

Let me review the spaces in my lair and I will get right back to you!! Thank you!!
@PlausiblyPyrite

Let me review the spaces in my lair and I will get right back to you!! Thank you!!
@Neiran No problem, aight
@Neiran No problem, aight
d56BQIN.png
@plausiblypyrite

I do have safe; however, i have helping someone nest their pair and will hatch tomorrow. I may be able to host your dragons after tomorrow, is that fine?
@plausiblypyrite

I do have safe; however, i have helping someone nest their pair and will hatch tomorrow. I may be able to host your dragons after tomorrow, is that fine?
@Neiran

Works for me. Can you remind me to send the dragons over when you have the space?
@Neiran

Works for me. Can you remind me to send the dragons over when you have the space?
d56BQIN.png
@plausiblypyrite

definitely!! Thank you !!
@plausiblypyrite

definitely!! Thank you !!
@plausiblypyrite

I do not think i will have enough space for your 4 dragons, due to some hatchling hatching today and receiving their parents back with them. I still have dragons that have not been sold yet, either. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.
@plausiblypyrite

I do not think i will have enough space for your 4 dragons, due to some hatchling hatching today and receiving their parents back with them. I still have dragons that have not been sold yet, either. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4tanp5y4tyh09yi/shadowtop.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Courier New][size=7]B U M P[/size][/font][/center]
shadowtop.png
B U M P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9