Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Yellow-ish Dragons :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@SirenMoons - How much for the Coatl? :)
@SirenMoons - How much for the Coatl? :)
Ice-Network.pngold-oaks-3.png
@Battlecookie

He's up for 40kT, but I will haggle!
@Battlecookie

He's up for 40kT, but I will haggle!
5YBJwjR.png
@SirenMoons - Eugh.. That's quite a lot, to be honest. It's a fair prize, but I really can't pay more than 20k for each dragon, as that is already a small fortune for me :)
@SirenMoons - Eugh.. That's quite a lot, to be honest. It's a fair prize, but I really can't pay more than 20k for each dragon, as that is already a small fortune for me :)
@Battlecookie

I can let him go for 20kT as long as you promise to look after him, even after you're done with him. He's a yearling (been active for a year), and I'd love it if he can stick around to see another active year on the site!
@Battlecookie

I can let him go for 20kT as long as you promise to look after him, even after you're done with him. He's a yearling (been active for a year), and I'd love it if he can stick around to see another active year on the site!
5YBJwjR.png
@SirenMoons - I'll definitely try to put him to good use now, and I always take care of dragons that I give away :) So I can assure you of that.
@SirenMoons - I'll definitely try to put him to good use now, and I always take care of dragons that I give away :) So I can assure you of that.
@Battlecookie

Awesome! I'll set up a Private Auction.
@Battlecookie

Awesome! I'll set up a Private Auction.
5YBJwjR.png
^
^
^
^