Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Apostasia's Dragon and Fandragon Search
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
@ApostasiaAin

That's fine! Just shoot me a cr when you're ready.
@ApostasiaAin

That's fine! Just shoot me a cr when you're ready.
hANn2C0.gif
@ApostasiaAin I've got 2 pumpkin themed mirrors that were born on Halloween if that interests you [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37011579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370116/37011579_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37011580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370116/37011580_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like 30kt/30g each but I'm more than happy to haggle. Also if you want I could throw in some lore tidbits or a bio (I have the dragons with lore listed on my info page if you want some examples).
@ApostasiaAin
I've got 2 pumpkin themed mirrors that were born on Halloween if that interests you

37011579_350.png

37011580_350.png

I'd like 30kt/30g each but I'm more than happy to haggle. Also if you want I could throw in some lore tidbits or a bio (I have the dragons with lore listed on my info page if you want some examples).
61piwct.gif
@KatofCheshire

Your lore examples are pretty cool! But I'll have to refuse them, thanks for offering though.
@KatofCheshire

Your lore examples are pretty cool! But I'll have to refuse them, thanks for offering though.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin
Oh geez I thought I replied but apparently I didn't lol. First thanks for the compliment. If you ever want some lore fill free to send me a message and I'd be happy to work something out :) Second thank you so much for replying. I also prefer a "no thanks" to sitting in that weird do they want it or not limbo.

ALSO I love that you're looking for RF fan dragons! It's one of my favorite series, RF4 is one of my favorite games ever, and it doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves ;^;
@ApostasiaAin
Oh geez I thought I replied but apparently I didn't lol. First thanks for the compliment. If you ever want some lore fill free to send me a message and I'd be happy to work something out :) Second thank you so much for replying. I also prefer a "no thanks" to sitting in that weird do they want it or not limbo.

ALSO I love that you're looking for RF fan dragons! It's one of my favorite series, RF4 is one of my favorite games ever, and it doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves ;^;
61piwct.gif
@KatofCheshire

Your welcome and will do!
Sorry I didn't say "no thanks", I thought if I said that it might be a bit rude.
Yay! I definitely agree with you on that!

I also really love the Burgie gif you have as your signature!
@KatofCheshire

Your welcome and will do!
Sorry I didn't say "no thanks", I thought if I said that it might be a bit rude.
Yay! I definitely agree with you on that!

I also really love the Burgie gif you have as your signature!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin
Oh autocorrect got me sorry. I meant to say I always prefer a no thanks as in I prefer an answer, positive or negative, to just getting ignored. Your original response was perfect :) and sorry about the confusion.
I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any other dragons that fits what you're looking for or that might fit an RF character and I'll let you know :)

and thank lol I saw it a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love
@ApostasiaAin
Oh autocorrect got me sorry. I meant to say I always prefer a no thanks as in I prefer an answer, positive or negative, to just getting ignored. Your original response was perfect :) and sorry about the confusion.
I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any other dragons that fits what you're looking for or that might fit an RF character and I'll let you know :)

and thank lol I saw it a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love
61piwct.gif
@KatofCheshire

Auto correct can be a pain sometimes. Alright and thanks!

Noice!
@KatofCheshire

Auto correct can be a pain sometimes. Alright and thanks!

Noice!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
How's this guy for 707 from MysMes? He doesn't have the exact right colors or eyes that 707 does in the game, but he has some representation if it helps? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396134/39613312_350.png[/img]
How's this guy for 707 from MysMes? He doesn't have the exact right colors or eyes that 707 does in the game, but he has some representation if it helps?
39613312_350.png
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
@Silverwing0519

Thanks for offering! Though I'll have to refuse. I will take the colors into reference however since they might help a bit for an idea for the colors for him.
@Silverwing0519

Thanks for offering! Though I'll have to refuse. I will take the colors into reference however since they might help a bit for an idea for the colors for him.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Alright! Good luck with your searches!
Alright! Good luck with your searches!
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29