Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Closed, Thank you!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46
@Thoracosaurus
Ice flipped the board! I've decided to let go of two level 7 dragons hoping that it'll help keep you all in first! :0
@Thoracosaurus
Ice flipped the board! I've decided to let go of two level 7 dragons hoping that it'll help keep you all in first! :0
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Thoracosaurus Sending a level 7 your way!
@Thoracosaurus Sending a level 7 your way!
RoaminRonan.gif
Thank you all!! :D
Thank you all!! :D
bQiQUFQ.png
@JinxMoonstone Sent a dragon to you through Private Auction! I've never used it before so not sure if it notified you or not!
@JinxMoonstone Sent a dragon to you through Private Auction! I've never used it before so not sure if it notified you or not!
@BladesFire

Thank you! It does send a notification - going through and grabbing it now.
@BladesFire

Thank you! It does send a notification - going through and grabbing it now.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Golachab @Enriana

I have temporarily run out of gems - you can cancel the PAs to me if you're in a hurry and pick another icicle to receive them. But if you don't mind waiting, I should be able to grab them soon.
@Golachab @Enriana

I have temporarily run out of gems - you can cancel the PAs to me if you're in a hurry and pick another icicle to receive them. But if you don't mind waiting, I should be able to grab them soon.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[quote name="JinxMoonstone" date=2017-07-14 15:43:20] I have temporarily run out of gems - you can cancel the PAs to me if you're in a hurry and pick another icicle to receive them. But if you don't mind waiting, I should be able to grab them soon. [/quote] I'm not in a rush! :) I've got other fodder to level as well as dinner to grab. Thanks for the heads up!
JinxMoonstone wrote on 2017-07-14:

I'm not in a rush! :) I've got other fodder to level as well as dinner to grab. Thanks for the heads up!
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@DeadlyFang

Sending over some level 7s via CR c:
@DeadlyFang

Sending over some level 7s via CR c:
@countmc
Thank you for supporting Ice ^o^
@countmc
Thank you for supporting Ice ^o^
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@JinxMoonstone Are you still taking hatchlings?
@JinxMoonstone Are you still taking hatchlings?
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46