Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (LF) xxx and xxy dragons
1 2 3 4 5
@cande2014

thanks! treasure is fine, 1:1000 so that would be 400kt. sending cr now!
@cande2014

thanks! treasure is fine, 1:1000 so that would be 400kt. sending cr now!
4OQcs93.png
bump
bump
1BdMCur.png
bump
bump
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014 I've got this little terracotta/terracotta/cantaloupe boy if you're interested ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33836502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338366/33836502_350.png[/img] [/url]
@cande2014

I've got this little terracotta/terracotta/cantaloupe boy if you're interested ^-^

33836502_350.png
unknown-2.png
@Panix he is really cute but im not sure about his tert color :/ anyway good luck selling :)
@Panix he is really cute but im not sure about his tert color :/ anyway good luck selling :)
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

A lot of terracotta breeders either breed XXX or XXY with the Y gene being something close to peach/sunset/cantalopue, you name it, just to keep it a little lighter than the terracotta :D

But it's okay, thanks a lot for your answer! ^-^
@cande2014

A lot of terracotta breeders either breed XXX or XXY with the Y gene being something close to peach/sunset/cantalopue, you name it, just to keep it a little lighter than the terracotta :D

But it's okay, thanks a lot for your answer! ^-^
unknown-2.png
@Panix you know what? i will buy him xD
@Panix you know what? i will buy him xD
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

Wait, you want to? Hahah nice xD
I'm currently selling for 90000 treasure, but idk how it sounds to you? :)
@cande2014

Wait, you want to? Hahah nice xD
I'm currently selling for 90000 treasure, but idk how it sounds to you? :)
unknown-2.png
@Panix its that i was actually serching for a tert in the blue range and i didnt saw him as an adult and i want to find him a suitable mate and my sister pass by and she was like what a cute dragon so yeah im gonna buy him xD i gtg now, could we do 75k? :)
@Panix its that i was actually serching for a tert in the blue range and i didnt saw him as an adult and i want to find him a suitable mate and my sister pass by and she was like what a cute dragon so yeah im gonna buy him xD i gtg now, could we do 75k? :)
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

ooh yeah! Actually the blue color is often used as well because it's the second color in the terracotta petals/butterfly that's true though! :o

75k sounds fine to me though, he's the only one of his siblings in my lair now so I kinda want to get him a new home asap ahahah
@cande2014

ooh yeah! Actually the blue color is often used as well because it's the second color in the terracotta petals/butterfly that's true though! :o

75k sounds fine to me though, he's the only one of his siblings in my lair now so I kinda want to get him a new home asap ahahah
unknown-2.png
1 2 3 4 5