Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (LF) Nature-Themed Dragons!
1 2 3 4
Hello! I've been planning to make this account into a flower themed (plant theme; nature theme; whatever you'd like to call it!) account! But to do that, of course I'll be needing some dragons!
Tbh just expect to be turned down instead of getting your hopes up please XD;
Looking for
- Petals Gene
- Butterfly Gene
- Spinner Gene
- Contour Gene
- Faes
- Skydancers
- Imperials
- Nature Colors (Ex. green, yellow, blue)
- Any dragon that could fit into the theme of Nature! <3

Not looking for
- Dark Colors (Feel free to suggest some though, but they may be turned down!)
- Piebald Gene
- Clown Gene
- Jupiter Gene
- Speckle Gene
- Smoke Gene
- Paint Gene
- Freckle Gene
- Toxin Gene
- Crackle Gene
- Scales Gene
- Mirrors
- Tundras
- Snappers
- Spirals

Any genes are welcome, but the preferred ones are more likely to be accepted!

I'm looking to buy for 10k-20k a dragon, because I don't have too much money. Higher prices are welcome, but if I like them I'll most likely ask you to hold them until I get enough!

Thank you for reading this if you did, if you know anyone who has dragons that you think I'd like send them my way please! <3

*Edits will probably be made a lot on this, I will add or remove a few things as I remember/feel like I need to ^^;;
Hello! I've been planning to make this account into a flower themed (plant theme; nature theme; whatever you'd like to call it!) account! But to do that, of course I'll be needing some dragons!
Tbh just expect to be turned down instead of getting your hopes up please XD;
Looking for
- Petals Gene
- Butterfly Gene
- Spinner Gene
- Contour Gene
- Faes
- Skydancers
- Imperials
- Nature Colors (Ex. green, yellow, blue)
- Any dragon that could fit into the theme of Nature! <3

Not looking for
- Dark Colors (Feel free to suggest some though, but they may be turned down!)
- Piebald Gene
- Clown Gene
- Jupiter Gene
- Speckle Gene
- Smoke Gene
- Paint Gene
- Freckle Gene
- Toxin Gene
- Crackle Gene
- Scales Gene
- Mirrors
- Tundras
- Snappers
- Spirals

Any genes are welcome, but the preferred ones are more likely to be accepted!

I'm looking to buy for 10k-20k a dragon, because I don't have too much money. Higher prices are welcome, but if I like them I'll most likely ask you to hold them until I get enough!

Thank you for reading this if you did, if you know anyone who has dragons that you think I'd like send them my way please! <3

*Edits will probably be made a lot on this, I will add or remove a few things as I remember/feel like I need to ^^;;
@PeachPetals [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21931674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219317/21931674_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this girl. She's named Raindrop.
@PeachPetals

21931674_350.png
I have this girl. She's named Raindrop.
QFMsHc3.png
HkhtXgT.pnghh5n4WA.pngawUnQ0L.png2rdo1pL.png
@Littlehenryboo Oo she's pretty :o I'll put her into consideration. How much would you be willing to sell her for though? ^^;
@Littlehenryboo Oo she's pretty :o I'll put her into consideration. How much would you be willing to sell her for though? ^^;
@Peachpetals I'm not good at pricing, does 12k sound fair?
@Peachpetals I'm not good at pricing, does 12k sound fair?
QFMsHc3.png
@peachpetals
I have some pretty green/nature themed imps for sale, check my hatchery to have look at them, the link is in my signature :)
(I'd post pictures directly but I'm on mobile sorry. Their listed AH prices may be out of date as well)
@peachpetals
I have some pretty green/nature themed imps for sale, check my hatchery to have look at them, the link is in my signature :)
(I'd post pictures directly but I'm on mobile sorry. Their listed AH prices may be out of date as well)
rsde8n.png
@Littlehenryboo 12k sounds good! I'll send a crossroads your way if I decide to purchase her if that's ok.
@Littlehenryboo 12k sounds good! I'll send a crossroads your way if I decide to purchase her if that's ok.
@PeachPetals Of course!
@PeachPetals Of course!
QFMsHc3.png
@KatieLou Thank you!! I just bought one of them (I would buy them all but I need to save to buy others;; xD)
@KatieLou Thank you!! I just bought one of them (I would buy them all but I need to save to buy others;; xD)
@Peachpetals [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30116117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301162/30116117_350.png[/img] [/url] Female | 30116117 | Dirt Speckle/Green Freckle/Fern Underbelly | 15kt
@Peachpetals

30116117_350.png

Female | 30116117 | Dirt Speckle/Green Freckle/Fern Underbelly | 15kt
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
I have a mirror that would fit pretty well, but it says you arent looking for them sadly.
I have a mirror that would fit pretty well, but it says you arent looking for them sadly.
1 2 3 4