Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | G1s: XYY white range/red range, more
1 2 3
Nryenth's Hopeless G1 Search

Hello! I'm seeking a bunch of G1s - you can find details below.

General info

What I can offer

Pure currency, items (including retired/cycled/rare), G1s for trade (found in my sales thread).

Finder's bounty

For any dragon(s) in the 'High priority' tier I'll be offering a bounty of 20kt for finding a dragon that matches the criteria (barring the ones in italic, as these are tentative) and additional 50kt if I manage to buy the dragon.

About preferred

Preferences are marked using the following key: bold - highly preferred, normal font - acceptable, italic - might accept if desperate enough.

Dealbreakers
(applicable to all dragons below)

- Earth eyes
- offspring
- usually pinks and browns
- obviously, generation other than first

Other notes

I am incredibly fussy. I'm eager to see what you can offer, but if the dragon isn't exactly what I want I likely won't be interested in buying it.

I don't mind posting close misses – but please don't post dragons that aren't even remotely close to what I specified.

The higher the tier (priority) the more I'm willing to pay for that dragon.

Scrys are welcome, but not needed.

Table of contents

1. Introduction
2. High priority
3. Medium priority
4. Low priority
5. Found
6. Considering
Nryenth's Hopeless G1 Search

Hello! I'm seeking a bunch of G1s - you can find details below.

General info

What I can offer

Pure currency, items (including retired/cycled/rare), G1s for trade (found in my sales thread).

Finder's bounty

For any dragon(s) in the 'High priority' tier I'll be offering a bounty of 20kt for finding a dragon that matches the criteria (barring the ones in italic, as these are tentative) and additional 50kt if I manage to buy the dragon.

About preferred

Preferences are marked using the following key: bold - highly preferred, normal font - acceptable, italic - might accept if desperate enough.

Dealbreakers
(applicable to all dragons below)

- Earth eyes
- offspring
- usually pinks and browns
- obviously, generation other than first

Other notes

I am incredibly fussy. I'm eager to see what you can offer, but if the dragon isn't exactly what I want I likely won't be interested in buying it.

I don't mind posting close misses – but please don't post dragons that aren't even remotely close to what I specified.

The higher the tier (priority) the more I'm willing to pay for that dragon.

Scrys are welcome, but not needed.

Table of contents

1. Introduction
2. High priority
3. Medium priority
4. Low priority
5. Found
6. Considering
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred]High priority[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=59&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=14&tert=59&elem=2&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - [b]male[/b] - might consider females, as I'm thinking of getting a coli trio, but a male is of higher priority [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Plague[/b] - [b]Ice[/b] - [i]Light[/i] or [i]Fire[/i] if I'm desperate enough (unlikely though) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] [b][color=darkred]Primary[/color][/b] [i]Maize[/i], Antique, [b]White[/b], [i]Moon[/i], [b]Ice[/b] [b][color=darkred]Secondary[/color][/b] [b]Ruby[/b], Cherry, [b]Crimson[/b], Garnet, [b]Sanguine[/b], [b]Blood[/b], Maroon, [i]Berry[/i], [i]Red[/i], Strawberry, [i]Cerise[/i], [i]Carmine[/i] [b][color=darkred]Tertiary[/color][/b] [b]Ruby[/b], Cherry, [b]Crimson[/b], Garnet, [b]Sanguine[/b], [b]Blood[/b], Maroon, [i]Berry[/i], [i]Red[/i], Strawberry, [i]Cerise[/i], [i]Carmine[/i] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Other requirements[/color][/size][/b] - [b]XYY[/b][/quote][/center]
High priority

Quote:
dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=59&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=14&tert=59&elem=2&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png
(example)

- male
- might consider females, as I'm thinking of getting a coli trio, but a male is of higher priority

Flight

- Plague
- Ice
- Light or Fire if I'm desperate enough (unlikely though)

Colours

Primary

Maize, Antique, White, Moon, Ice

Secondary

Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry, Red, Strawberry, Cerise, Carmine

Tertiary

Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry, Red, Strawberry, Cerise, Carmine

Other requirements

- XYY
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred]Medium priority[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=27&auth=e12ec1d97b206b6a1cf674a60d415c7646374843&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - [b]female[/b] - [i]male[/i] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Lightning[/b] - Water - Ice - will look at others [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] [b][color=darkred]Primary[/color][/b] [b]Azure[/b] (might look at similar colours with high contrast on Cherub/Seraph, like Teal) [b][color=darkred]Secondary[/color][/b] [b]Azure[/b] (might look at similar colours with high contrast on Cherub/Seraph, like Teal) [b][color=darkred]Tertiary[/color][/b] Cerulean, [b]Cyan[/b], [b]Robin[/b], Aqua (but show me any XXY Azures) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Other requirements[/color][/size][/b] - [b]XXY[/b] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Dealbreakers[/color][/size][/b] - clashing eyes (though if your dragon meets other requirements feel free to ask whether I think the eyes clash or not, different people define clashing eyes in different ways)[/quote][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=11&auth=19b5d1ce769f410d8aeb377ee405f2c55803ff2e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - [b]female[/b] - male [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Lightning[/b] - [i]Water[/i] - Ice - will look at others [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] [b][color=darkred]Primary[/color][/b] [b]Midnight[/b] [b][color=darkred]Secondary[/color][/b] [b]Midnight[/b] [b][color=darkred]Tertiary[/color][/b] [s]whatever darn colour matches Mid Poxin with Glimmer I can't figure it out ugh halp[/s] honestly though you can show me any double Midnights [b][size=4][color=darkred]Dealbreakers[/color][/size][/b] - clashing eyes (though if your dragon meets other requirements feel free to ask whether I think the eyes clash or not, different people define clashing eyes in different ways)[/quote][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=13&breed=3&element=8&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=69&auth=e50ca72984822acdd318fe8a9672a1af27c77996&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - [b]male[/b] - [i]female[/i] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - most are accepted, depending on a combo [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] - eyeburn is a must - [b]Radioactive[/b] somewhere (preferably as a prim) is a must - the other colours: preferably bright purples and blues (most wanted: [b]Orchid[/b] and [b]Cyan[/b]), but will look at what you have to offer (and I have a side quest for another Rad/Lead/x) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Dealbreakers[/color][/size][/b] - dull colours (if you think it works though I won't mind you posting the dragon with an appropriate scry)[/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=2&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=10&auth=d52633bae2005c6503b5b16a3879f6f1a8802b98&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) I wanted to breed this dragon/buy any with this combo, but honestly I'd much rather have her G1. :I [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - [b]female[/b] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Plague[/b] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] [b][color=darkred]Primary[/color][/b] Sanguine, [b]Blood[/b] [b][color=darkred]Secondary[/color][/b] [b]Obsidian[/b] [b][color=darkred]Tertiary[/color][/b] Ruby, [i]Cherry[/i], Crimson, Garnet, [b]Sanguine[/b], [i]Blood[/i], [b]Maroon[/b], [i]Berry[/i], [i]Cerise[/i] (you can show me other red terts, but it's unlikely I'll be interested)[/quote][/center]
Medium priority

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=27&auth=e12ec1d97b206b6a1cf674a60d415c7646374843&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

- female
- male

Flight

- Lightning
- Water
- Ice
- will look at others

Colours

Primary

Azure
(might look at similar colours with high contrast on Cherub/Seraph, like Teal)

Secondary

Azure
(might look at similar colours with high contrast on Cherub/Seraph, like Teal)

Tertiary

Cerulean, Cyan, Robin, Aqua
(but show me any XXY Azures)

Other requirements

- XXY

Dealbreakers

- clashing eyes (though if your dragon meets other requirements feel free to ask whether I think the eyes clash or not, different people define clashing eyes in different ways)

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=11&auth=19b5d1ce769f410d8aeb377ee405f2c55803ff2e&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

- female
- male

Flight

- Lightning
- Water
- Ice
- will look at others

Colours

Primary

Midnight

Secondary

Midnight

Tertiary

whatever darn colour matches Mid Poxin with Glimmer
I can't figure it out
ugh
halp

honestly though you can show me any double Midnights

Dealbreakers

- clashing eyes (though if your dragon meets other requirements feel free to ask whether I think the eyes clash or not, different people define clashing eyes in different ways)

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=13&breed=3&element=8&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=69&auth=e50ca72984822acdd318fe8a9672a1af27c77996&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

- male
- female

Flight

- most are accepted, depending on a combo

Colours

- eyeburn is a must
- Radioactive somewhere (preferably as a prim) is a must
- the other colours: preferably bright purples and blues (most wanted: Orchid and Cyan), but will look at what you have to offer

(and I have a side quest for another Rad/Lead/x)

Dealbreakers

- dull colours (if you think it works though I won't mind you posting the dragon with an appropriate scry)

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=2&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=10&auth=d52633bae2005c6503b5b16a3879f6f1a8802b98&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

I wanted to breed this dragon/buy any with this combo, but honestly I'd much rather have her G1. :I

- female

Flight

- Plague

Colours

Primary

Sanguine, Blood

Secondary

Obsidian

Tertiary

Ruby, Cherry, Crimson, Garnet, Sanguine, Blood, Maroon, Berry, Cerise
(you can show me other red terts, but it's unlikely I'll be interested)
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred]Low priority[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=75&auth=c614c0b1a3c6c2e646f4f012cf1580702dcb66fb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - [b]female[/b] AND - [b]male[/b] (I want a pair of those) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Light[/b] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] Light colours! I'd prefer it all in the yellow range, but if other colour matches the theme it's fine. Think Light rep. I like some yellow-range colours more than the others, but I can be persuaded with a nice scry. Some darker colours (especially for prim and sec) would be ok, as I intend to give them Brightshine accents, and it would give a nice contrast.[/quote][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=15&wings=111&auth=7a1c1870b4e9f1f71ad9d0ca91b16b19642bf268&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - [b]male[/b] - [i]female[/i] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Shadow[/b] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] Black range and purple range (and maybe Abyss). Purples should be darker, but if you can show me it matches I'll consider most purples. Think dark Shadow rep.[/quote][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=89&auth=cf3f31479072db0f6dd50676605c85a5fea1f85a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - female - male (not sure if I want a pair yet) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Lightning[/b] - [b]Shadow[/b] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] A combination of Shadow and bright greenish blues ([b]Cyan[/b], [i]Robin[/i], [i]Aqua[/i], [i]Turquise[/i]). [b][size=4][color=darkred]Other requirements[/color][/size][/b] - double ([i]XXY[/i]/[b]XYY[/b]/[i]XYX[/i])[/quote][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=14&breed=3&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=96&auth=62f164ad5c006b3334cc07393e33117ec4eb7bb4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - [b]male[/b] - female [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Lightning[/b] - Ice - [i]Water[/i] - will look at others [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] Some nice Abyss combo. Abyss/Abyss/Cyan would be great, but show me any Abyss dragons that look like a murky creature from the depths. ;) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Dealbreakers[/color][/size][/b] - clashing eyes (though if your dragon meets other requirements feel free to ask whether I think the eyes clash or not, different people define clashing eyes in different ways)[/quote][/center] [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=5&breed=4&element=2&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=59&auth=935f6c87431cac8b44c3fa7ae5b0ba8c8df8d19f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (example) [b][size=4][color=darkred]Gender[/color][/size][/b] - female - male [b][size=4][color=darkred]Flight[/color][/size][/b] - [b]Plague[/b] [b][size=4][color=darkred]Colours[/color][/size][/b] Reds. Some I like more than the others (see the High Priority white/red XYY), but I might be convinced to accept those I normally don't like that much. Non-red colours may be accepted if they match (example: Crimson/Blood/Gold).[/quote][/center]
Low priority

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=75&auth=c614c0b1a3c6c2e646f4f012cf1580702dcb66fb&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

- female
AND
- male
(I want a pair of those)

Flight

- Light

Colours

Light colours! I'd prefer it all in the yellow range, but if other colour matches the theme it's fine. Think Light rep. I like some yellow-range colours more than the others, but I can be persuaded with a nice scry. Some darker colours (especially for prim and sec) would be ok, as I intend to give them Brightshine accents, and it would give a nice contrast.

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=15&wings=111&auth=7a1c1870b4e9f1f71ad9d0ca91b16b19642bf268&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

- male
- female

Flight

- Shadow

Colours

Black range and purple range (and maybe Abyss). Purples should be darker, but if you can show me it matches I'll consider most purples. Think dark Shadow rep.

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=89&auth=cf3f31479072db0f6dd50676605c85a5fea1f85a&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

- female
- male
(not sure if I want a pair yet)

Flight

- Lightning
- Shadow

Colours

A combination of Shadow and bright greenish blues (Cyan, Robin, Aqua, Turquise).

Other requirements

- double (XXY/XYY/XYX)

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=14&breed=3&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=96&auth=62f164ad5c006b3334cc07393e33117ec4eb7bb4&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

- male
- female

Flight

- Lightning
- Ice
- Water
- will look at others

Colours

Some nice Abyss combo. Abyss/Abyss/Cyan would be great, but show me any Abyss dragons that look like a murky creature from the depths. ;)

Dealbreakers

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=5&breed=4&element=2&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=59&auth=935f6c87431cac8b44c3fa7ae5b0ba8c8df8d19f&dummyext=prev.png
(example)

- female
- male

Flight

- Plague

Colours

Reds. Some I like more than the others (see the High Priority white/red XYY), but I might be convinced to accept those I normally don't like that much. Non-red colours may be accepted if they match (example: Crimson/Blood/Gold).
Found

none yet
Found

none yet
Considering

none yet
Considering

none yet
reserved
reserved
reserved just in case
reserved just in case
reserved
reserved
reserved because I can
reserved because I can
1 2 3