Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF]Dream Dragons (new!)
1 2
@grafkabber they're so pretty, but not quite close enough! Thank you anyway :)
@grafkabber they're so pretty, but not quite close enough! Thank you anyway :)
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Boop! I found Lapis!!
Boop! I found Lapis!!
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish
please ping me if you ever get that snapper. She's gorgeous and I'd pay good money for siblings like her/her babies. If I didn't already have three ongoing projects and no lair space I might try to take that up myself.
@mPhish
please ping me if you ever get that snapper. She's gorgeous and I'd pay good money for siblings like her/her babies. If I didn't already have three ongoing projects and no lair space I might try to take that up myself.
ZgkqbaK.png
@recko will do! Isn't she stunning!
@recko will do! Isn't she stunning!
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish She reminds me a lot of another project I have going: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=9&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=127&auth=f64b00465303e8d26c050a8d48de615ebdda9bd0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I think I scried her at some point, but then realized that I have way too many projects... It's not even that I don't have the funds. I just don't have the lair space and colors.
@mPhish
She reminds me a lot of another project I have going:
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=9&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=127&auth=f64b00465303e8d26c050a8d48de615ebdda9bd0&dummyext=prev.png
I think I scried her at some point, but then realized that I have way too many projects... It's not even that I don't have the funds. I just don't have the lair space and colors.
ZgkqbaK.png
@recko same here. I have so many gene and breeding projects... honestly I just have her up there in case someone has exacts.
@recko same here. I have so many gene and breeding projects... honestly I just have her up there in case someone has exacts.
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Boop
Boop
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
the only one I might be able to help you with (at least with a short thinking) is the triple rose and even with that it wouldn't have almost anything you want other than eyes and gender if I send my dragons to breed at someone elses lair xD
the only one I might be able to help you with (at least with a short thinking) is the triple rose and even with that it wouldn't have almost anything you want other than eyes and gender if I send my dragons to breed at someone elses lair xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Bop
Bop
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
1 2