Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 948 949 950 951 952 ... 979 980
@amuseoffirebane I've got one for ya!
@amuseoffirebane I've got one for ya!
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@Amariel @AutumnNiche @cellspine @DragonSister @Firefoot @handdrawnviolist @KaitoWang @KeyXIIV @KineticKimo @Nojiko444 @oitanjerine @peepdream @SongofSummer @unidra
Hello! I am looking for a Wind nest today, and another one on the 18th, if anyone can help with them. Thank you!
@Amariel @AutumnNiche @cellspine @DragonSister @Firefoot @handdrawnviolist @KaitoWang @KeyXIIV @KineticKimo @Nojiko444 @oitanjerine @peepdream @SongofSummer @unidra
Hello! I am looking for a Wind nest today, and another one on the 18th, if anyone can help with them. Thank you!
@ArtemisCrimson @ButterflyGardens @Fleepity @jnlhui @Jovian @KingJava123456 @Korvus @rawrpopsicles @RBG @romeow @TacoTequila @VenaCava

Good morning! I am looking for 2 lightning nests, thank you!
@ArtemisCrimson @ButterflyGardens @Fleepity @jnlhui @Jovian @KingJava123456 @Korvus @rawrpopsicles @RBG @romeow @TacoTequila @VenaCava

Good morning! I am looking for 2 lightning nests, thank you!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Ganondorf

Send either or both nests my way!
@Ganondorf

Send either or both nests my way!
Do or do not, there is no try.
@BarbaraFett @Celestebloom @CrownedLadybug @deliiria @Dragon2NEO @ellenember @GrackleGirl @PhoenixPhaedrana @SeaCrest @TigerLily009 @WatchyCat @Wolfkid @xGemDragonx@AngelOfFate @CupcakeCass @Elfydragon @MimirTheAesir @phatcat @PrimalGoddess @Shiver @Sl33pyPrince @winterbright

Hello nesters! I am looking for some ice or arcane nests. One for today, one for the 19th, and one for the 22nd. I will send fish!
@BarbaraFett @Celestebloom @CrownedLadybug @deliiria @Dragon2NEO @ellenember @GrackleGirl @PhoenixPhaedrana @SeaCrest @TigerLily009 @WatchyCat @Wolfkid @xGemDragonx@AngelOfFate @CupcakeCass @Elfydragon @MimirTheAesir @phatcat @PrimalGoddess @Shiver @Sl33pyPrince @winterbright

Hello nesters! I am looking for some ice or arcane nests. One for today, one for the 19th, and one for the 22nd. I will send fish!
@SongofSummer I can take them!
@SongofSummer I can take them!
YMPbu9R.png
ePOliyb.pngXmHV7tO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.pngDa1cz0f.png5vnsOgE.pngLGvol4P.pngqGabqd5.pngechRchh.pnggYW0j5f.pngFObX7rS.png1BvAGFb.pngapUeZZ4.pngYw8EvNQ.pngJ7D1quC.png5hF3FGk.pngnWiQNX9.png
@ahzheejhei @Birdsofwax @Dinomatika @DrakoTheDragon @khe @Meadbhb @Niesse @OriginGiratina @Starwindrider @SunFlowerCuties

Hello nesters! I am looking for one fire nest today and one on the 22nd. I will send snacks!
@ahzheejhei @Birdsofwax @Dinomatika @DrakoTheDragon @khe @Meadbhb @Niesse @OriginGiratina @Starwindrider @SunFlowerCuties

Hello nesters! I am looking for one fire nest today and one on the 22nd. I will send snacks!
@6969 @3ctoplasm @acherontian @Adrasci @AetherSprite @Alecyne @aliciawonderland @Ambrite @amumew @amuseoffirebane @AngelOfFate @anthologia @Antimoany @archwulf @artemiswanderer @AryaElaina @AutumnNiche @AxelSyrios @azatarii @BarbaraFett @Baylinheth @bookwyrm93 @BotanyBlack @Cantertothewinds @cellspine @CeramicShark @ceruleansky @chickendragon99 @clover61 @coralnebula @CupcakeCass @dafatduck @Derogatory @Desired @DigitalAres @Dr3m1ly @Draaek @DrakoTheDragon @dreamclaws @Druddigon @DuchessIceFire @Ebonixi @ellenember @Firefoot @FleetFury @Ganondorf @gardening @GinnySheep @glautius @Glimmers @Gryphire @halforq @hyddenchyld @Icepath @IchiHanabi @IcyCrystal @ikethefifth @Irykia @JavaMP @Jeydis @jnlhui @Jocey @Kahzu @KaichouKai @KaitoWang @Ketchalin @khe @KineticKimo @Kitanya @Korvus @lamiaceae @Libi @LilacStar @Linza @Llealynarisia @lusbiluces @lynxedlight @Meadbhb @mechanical @MegaraBane @minxiex @musicallyfree @Niesse @NissaV @okcomputer @OpalOwl @Orianel @OriginGiratina @PersimmonCici @phatcat @Pinkraincloud @PixelEnchanter @pixelplanets @planttkid @Plushieee @PricklySnoots @PrimalGoddess @PurpleOpossum @quinnelope @RiverRuns @Saphira455 @Saturnpunk @SeaCrest @Sincerity11 @Sl33pyPrince @Snaphance @Snowcelot @SnowyFawn45 @Sodistia @Solanceae @SongofSummer @Sonoch @soulykins @SpaceGal @Splatsville @Spooner @Starwindrider @StormcatcherHere @TacoTequila @tapestrybeast @thePurple @TonyStarkk @Velifer @Venusian @Vetycin @Vivaria @WatchyCat @Wildehearted @xianvar @XxCalypsoxX @yunseul @Yuuya @Zeco5000 @Zith @zophronia

Hello all breeders! There's been a couple changes that do affect breeders, so making an announcement here! First, there's a new role: The scout. The scout scours the wishlist, nursery dragons, auction house, & dragon search for overlooked pairs that would quickly and easily grant a wish, and coordinating to find a breeder to take it on and get it done. You can read more about the scout in the How to Help section on the first page.

The scouts will be pinging breeders when they have spotted a wish that could be quickly granted, and any breeder who has room to take a potentially quick wish can respond to pick it up. If no one is available, then the wish will be labeled green on the wishlist for when someone has room. The green label was previously used for wishes reserved for new breeders, that is no longer the case. New breeders with no experience will be working on House wishes first, and new breeders with experience will be taking wishes from the main list.

(If you're interested in being a scout, send me a message!)
@6969 @3ctoplasm @acherontian @Adrasci @AetherSprite @Alecyne @aliciawonderland @Ambrite @amumew @amuseoffirebane @AngelOfFate @anthologia @Antimoany @archwulf @artemiswanderer @AryaElaina @AutumnNiche @AxelSyrios @azatarii @BarbaraFett @Baylinheth @bookwyrm93 @BotanyBlack @Cantertothewinds @cellspine @CeramicShark @ceruleansky @chickendragon99 @clover61 @coralnebula @CupcakeCass @dafatduck @Derogatory @Desired @DigitalAres @Dr3m1ly @Draaek @DrakoTheDragon @dreamclaws @Druddigon @DuchessIceFire @Ebonixi @ellenember @Firefoot @FleetFury @Ganondorf @gardening @GinnySheep @glautius @Glimmers @Gryphire @halforq @hyddenchyld @Icepath @IchiHanabi @IcyCrystal @ikethefifth @Irykia @JavaMP @Jeydis @jnlhui @Jocey @Kahzu @KaichouKai @KaitoWang @Ketchalin @khe @KineticKimo @Kitanya @Korvus @lamiaceae @Libi @LilacStar @Linza @Llealynarisia @lusbiluces @lynxedlight @Meadbhb @mechanical @MegaraBane @minxiex @musicallyfree @Niesse @NissaV @okcomputer @OpalOwl @Orianel @OriginGiratina @PersimmonCici @phatcat @Pinkraincloud @PixelEnchanter @pixelplanets @planttkid @Plushieee @PricklySnoots @PrimalGoddess @PurpleOpossum @quinnelope @RiverRuns @Saphira455 @Saturnpunk @SeaCrest @Sincerity11 @Sl33pyPrince @Snaphance @Snowcelot @SnowyFawn45 @Sodistia @Solanceae @SongofSummer @Sonoch @soulykins @SpaceGal @Splatsville @Spooner @Starwindrider @StormcatcherHere @TacoTequila @tapestrybeast @thePurple @TonyStarkk @Velifer @Venusian @Vetycin @Vivaria @WatchyCat @Wildehearted @xianvar @XxCalypsoxX @yunseul @Yuuya @Zeco5000 @Zith @zophronia

Hello all breeders! There's been a couple changes that do affect breeders, so making an announcement here! First, there's a new role: The scout. The scout scours the wishlist, nursery dragons, auction house, & dragon search for overlooked pairs that would quickly and easily grant a wish, and coordinating to find a breeder to take it on and get it done. You can read more about the scout in the How to Help section on the first page.

The scouts will be pinging breeders when they have spotted a wish that could be quickly granted, and any breeder who has room to take a potentially quick wish can respond to pick it up. If no one is available, then the wish will be labeled green on the wishlist for when someone has room. The green label was previously used for wishes reserved for new breeders, that is no longer the case. New breeders with no experience will be working on House wishes first, and new breeders with experience will be taking wishes from the main list.

(If you're interested in being a scout, send me a message!)

@SongofSummer

I can take todays pair.

@SongofSummer

I can take todays pair.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@amuseoffirebane @BoldEarth @glautius @Glimmers @Kunikida @OpalOwl @phantomwise @rockss @ScarletStark @SpaceGal @Starefaba @Tazmir @TwistedTricks

looking for one earth nest <3 will send tip and plants!

edit: found, ty!
@amuseoffirebane @BoldEarth @glautius @Glimmers @Kunikida @OpalOwl @phantomwise @rockss @ScarletStark @SpaceGal @Starefaba @Tazmir @TwistedTricks

looking for one earth nest <3 will send tip and plants!

edit: found, ty!
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
1 2 ... 948 949 950 951 952 ... 979 980