Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 918 919 920 921 922 ... 977 978
@Niesse, oops, I just noticed my Fire pair isn't actually RTB today, they will be in 2 days. Not sure how I made that error. Would you be okay with receiving the pair in 2 days?
@Niesse, oops, I just noticed my Fire pair isn't actually RTB today, they will be in 2 days. Not sure how I made that error. Would you be okay with receiving the pair in 2 days?
@Ganondorf no problem!
@Ganondorf no problem!
Thank you!

@6969 @Ajgreelyfan3 @darkdreamer421 @Diavolo @DragonRule @dreamclaws @EnglishRose @Haitham @kyrraven @PersimmonCici @PiscesInPiscinam @Plushieee @RiverRuns @TheBunnyReaper
Hello! I am looking for a Water nest today, and another one on the 14th, if anyone can help with them. Thank you!
Thank you!

@6969 @Ajgreelyfan3 @darkdreamer421 @Diavolo @DragonRule @dreamclaws @EnglishRose @Haitham @kyrraven @PersimmonCici @PiscesInPiscinam @Plushieee @RiverRuns @TheBunnyReaper
Hello! I am looking for a Water nest today, and another one on the 14th, if anyone can help with them. Thank you!
@Ganondorf I can take both!
@Ganondorf I can take both!
HCNNZeS.png Free Veilspun!

Hello! I am in need of one Water nest. :) lmk what type of snacks you'd like!

Hello! I am in need of one Water nest. :) lmk what type of snacks you'd like!
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
Hello again! 4 of my Plentiful pairs for my Fire wish will be RTB again tomorrow (Sat. 1/13), and one more will be on Sun. 1/14. I decided to be proactive and start the process of searching for nests a day in advance.

Edit: Found 3 of the 4! Thanks so much, Meadbhb. Sending CRs - accept whenever. :)

@ahzheejhei @Birdsofwax @Dinomatika @DrakoTheDragon @khe @Meadbhb @Niesse @OriginGiratina @Starwindrider @SunFlowerCuties
Hello again! 4 of my Plentiful pairs for my Fire wish will be RTB again tomorrow (Sat. 1/13), and one more will be on Sun. 1/14. I decided to be proactive and start the process of searching for nests a day in advance.

Edit: Found 3 of the 4! Thanks so much, Meadbhb. Sending CRs - accept whenever. :)

@ahzheejhei @Birdsofwax @Dinomatika @DrakoTheDragon @khe @Meadbhb @Niesse @OriginGiratina @Starwindrider @SunFlowerCuties

@BarbaraFett

I can take 3 of them today.

@BarbaraFett

I can take 3 of them today.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@archwulf

I can take your water pair
@archwulf

I can take your water pair
I host nests for: tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BarbaraFett I can take you last fire nest
@BarbaraFett I can take you last fire nest
@Alecyne @Ambrite @AryaElaina @bluepotato1 @Chryssaia @inkyAmphitere @JavaMP @Jetsharkdragon @MegaraBane @midnightserenade @minxiex @musicallyfree @Phoenyx42 @Saphira455 @Shalott @Springles @thePurple

Hello all!! I am looking for 1 shadow nest for today (I will also have another two pairs coming up on the 19th if anyone wants to plan ahead). Please let me know if you'd like a specific type of snacks!
@Alecyne @Ambrite @AryaElaina @bluepotato1 @Chryssaia @inkyAmphitere @JavaMP @Jetsharkdragon @MegaraBane @midnightserenade @minxiex @musicallyfree @Phoenyx42 @Saphira455 @Shalott @Springles @thePurple

Hello all!! I am looking for 1 shadow nest for today (I will also have another two pairs coming up on the 19th if anyone wants to plan ahead). Please let me know if you'd like a specific type of snacks!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 918 919 920 921 922 ... 977 978