Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Most have been found, need ONE more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CanadianSpirit
I just hatched him today.
You can have him if you like him. I'd like to help a fellow Canadian, if you are a Canadian. XD
@CanadianSpirit
I just hatched him today.
You can have him if you like him. I'd like to help a fellow Canadian, if you are a Canadian. XD
@worldruler38

I am indeed a Canadian! XD And I do like him a lot :D
I can totally tell you when his first net hatches, if you'd like? :3
@worldruler38

I am indeed a Canadian! XD And I do like him a lot :D
I can totally tell you when his first net hatches, if you'd like? :3
"Learn to see the good in people- love them. A good heart outweighs the intentions of true evil."
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
Sorry that took so long to reply by the way. My father and I are looking at cars to buy.
Sorry that took so long to reply by the way. My father and I are looking at cars to buy.
"Learn to see the good in people- love them. A good heart outweighs the intentions of true evil."
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
@CanadianSpirit
Don't worry about it! You know how understanding Canadians are. I hope you find a sweet ride. And sure! You can message me when the nest hatch!
@CanadianSpirit
Don't worry about it! You know how understanding Canadians are. I hope you find a sweet ride. And sure! You can message me when the nest hatch!
@worldruler38

Indeed I do :3 I myself have a lot of patience, as well
I will mark in his bio to message you when the first nest is hatched! :D
@worldruler38

Indeed I do :3 I myself have a lot of patience, as well
I will mark in his bio to message you when the first nest is hatched! :D
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
Um. Bump
Um. Bump
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
Bump
Bump
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
@CanadianSpirit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26480348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264804/26480348_350.png[/img] [/url] He's not coatl or wildclaw so it's going to be all fae's if you use him, but at least he's in a red/green/green range. :) Oh yeah, did Summer already figured out how she's going to get that coatl? //EDIT Well, no matter anymore, now that coatl is yours @SummerSkyline, if you still want it? ;D
@CanadianSpirit

26480348_350.png

He's not coatl or wildclaw so it's going to be all fae's if you use him, but at least he's in a red/green/green range. :)

Oh yeah, did Summer already figured out how she's going to get that coatl?

//EDIT
Well, no matter anymore, now that coatl is yours @SummerSkyline, if you still want it? ;D
@Nyathera

I mean O.o
Yeah, I can certainly use him for now. But I'll be saving up for a Coatl scroll as soon as possible XD I'll continue my search, and if I can't find anything else, I'll just continue using him XD
@Nyathera

I mean O.o
Yeah, I can certainly use him for now. But I'll be saving up for a Coatl scroll as soon as possible XD I'll continue my search, and if I can't find anything else, I'll just continue using him XD
loimysO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QMcoNbc.png
2VtxnMX.png
wh3Tiip.png
leo4ZYP.png
oaolHwW.png
WWWolfs.png
aUzL2Bv.png
JzgWrJ0.png
@CanadianSpirit

Ok, I'll send him to you and I keep looking for coatl or wildclaw male for you. :) And if you(or me) find "better" male for you then send this one to kiqmera, I can still train and exalt him to get back the treasure I used to get him. :)
@CanadianSpirit

Ok, I'll send him to you and I keep looking for coatl or wildclaw male for you. :) And if you(or me) find "better" male for you then send this one to kiqmera, I can still train and exalt him to get back the treasure I used to get him. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7