Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] XXX's (near misses are ok)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@darkmicewar Zephyr - XXX Seafoam [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21806474][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218065/21806474_350.png[/img][/url] I have no idea how to price her. I payed a pretty penny for her though.. But I don't want to overprice her than she should be.
@darkmicewar

Zephyr - XXX Seafoam
21806474_350.png

I have no idea how to price her.
I payed a pretty penny for her though.. But I don't want to overprice her than she should be.
@ZoeyRedbird
shes a beauty hw much are u loking for her!
@ZoeyRedbird
shes a beauty hw much are u loking for her!

9Ec97kg.png
@Darkmicewar

well. I don't know that's the thing. What do you think shes worth? How much would you be willing to pay really?
@Darkmicewar

well. I don't know that's the thing. What do you think shes worth? How much would you be willing to pay really?
@ZoeyRedbird
hmm hw much did u buy her fr
@ZoeyRedbird
hmm hw much did u buy her fr

9Ec97kg.png
@Darkmicewar

I think 300kt? I could be off but I know almost every dragon I own I payed over 100kt for.. ohp

but no way am I going to make you pay that much. there are a ton more XXX seafoams now and like 10+ of her.. uhm, would 50kt be too much..?
@Darkmicewar

I think 300kt? I could be off but I know almost every dragon I own I payed over 100kt for.. ohp

but no way am I going to make you pay that much. there are a ton more XXX seafoams now and like 10+ of her.. uhm, would 50kt be too much..?
@darkmicewar

I do take other forms of payments too, like apparel, skins, accents etc.
@darkmicewar

I do take other forms of payments too, like apparel, skins, accents etc.
@ZoeyRedbird
45kt sounds good, but i lack soem tresaure.. so later?
@ZoeyRedbird

9Ec97kg.png
@ZoeyRedbird
@ZoeyRedbird

9Ec97kg.png
@DarkMiceWar Ahhhh I have my heart set on a boy strangely enough, coatl gals don't blend as nicely and with the feathery look especially being subspecies a male is too perfect to pass up- if you don't get a male this round you can definitely let me know and we can work something out! No worries!
@DarkMiceWar Ahhhh I have my heart set on a boy strangely enough, coatl gals don't blend as nicely and with the feathery look especially being subspecies a male is too perfect to pass up- if you don't get a male this round you can definitely let me know and we can work something out! No worries!
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@ZoeyRedbird
oh how about some famillirs?
@ZoeyRedbird
oh how about some famillirs?

9Ec97kg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8