Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Done! Thank you very much! ^_^
1 2 3 4
@themightykathy

Sorry have to pass they're not quite I'm looking for! But thanks for offering! :D
@themightykathy

Sorry have to pass they're not quite I'm looking for! But thanks for offering! :D
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@synnful

They're lovely ! As much as I want to buy the price is way over my budget and the colors are not what am looking for atm!..XD Sorry..thanks for offering anyway and the birthday greeting! :D Goodluck on selling them! ^_^
@synnful

They're lovely ! As much as I want to buy the price is way over my budget and the colors are not what am looking for atm!..XD Sorry..thanks for offering anyway and the birthday greeting! :D Goodluck on selling them! ^_^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Jadee
Thank you for the greetings! I'm going to buy your tundra off the AH! ^_^
@Jadee
Thank you for the greetings! I'm going to buy your tundra off the AH! ^_^
@Faraway

I've already decided! I was going to buy the double sunset/chocolate but it seems she has been bought..the double sunset/Auburn stained is kinda little off for me sorry!^^' Thanks for offering anyway!Maybe if you breed them next time and get an XXY sunset/chocolate you could ping me?? :)

@Scaryblood
I've decided to pass on your derg, sorry good luck on selling her!Though if you decide to breed your pair and get an XXY gembond could you ping please?

@Faraway

I've already decided! I was going to buy the double sunset/chocolate but it seems she has been bought..the double sunset/Auburn stained is kinda little off for me sorry!^^' Thanks for offering anyway!Maybe if you breed them next time and get an XXY sunset/chocolate you could ping me?? :)

@Scaryblood
I've decided to pass on your derg, sorry good luck on selling her!Though if you decide to breed your pair and get an XXY gembond could you ping please?

@Azure
I've decided to pass on your dragon sorry! Thanks for offering anyway and goodluck selling them! ^_^
@Azure
I've decided to pass on your dragon sorry! Thanks for offering anyway and goodluck selling them! ^_^
@CandyPrincess

I've decided and going to buy your PC! sending 2-way CR now! ^_^

EDIT:Had to cancel the first one since it was a one-way..XD
@CandyPrincess

I've decided and going to buy your PC! sending 2-way CR now! ^_^

EDIT:Had to cancel the first one since it was a one-way..XD
@SkyyeofEmber Thanks for the ping. Yes, that one has already been bought. But I'll ping you when they hatch next time!
@SkyyeofEmber Thanks for the ping. Yes, that one has already been bought. But I'll ping you when they hatch next time!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@SkyyeofEmber
Sure i'll ping you if i breed one c:
@SkyyeofEmber
Sure i'll ping you if i breed one c:
ace_stamp_by_galadnilien-d8xlkbu.gifsupernatural_stamp_by_kshapiro.gifdw__intro_2013_stamp_by_twilightprowler-d5y9q91.gifsherlock_stamp_by_limav-d8qj7fe.gifintj_stamp_by_destinysgrace-da8f2je.png
1 2 3 4