Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | This Goes Here I Guess
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rosie1450
@MirrorMK1450
I think I have a good chance of getting one with my current pairs, but if I need another, I'll keep him in mind.
@Rosie1450
@MirrorMK1450
I think I have a good chance of getting one with my current pairs, but if I need another, I'll keep him in mind.
@Zoomacroom
You wanted to know who was taking them, and it is going to be @Amburgerl I think. They offered, but I need to grab the other from @shadowinkwarrior and send them both.
@Zoomacroom
You wanted to know who was taking them, and it is going to be @Amburgerl I think. They offered, but I need to grab the other from @shadowinkwarrior and send them both.
@totallynotsuper
Just send them when you're ready!
@totallynotsuper
Just send them when you're ready!
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@totallynotsuper @amburger
Awesome, hope you get a great clutch!
@totallynotsuper @amburger
Awesome, hope you get a great clutch!
@totallynotsuper
Nah dont worry i can send him over and you can hold on to him as long as its needed c: You can let me know when youre all done~
@totallynotsuper
Nah dont worry i can send him over and you can hold on to him as long as its needed c: You can let me know when youre all done~
@ShadowInkWarrior
Can you send me him?
@ShadowInkWarrior
Can you send me him?
@totallynotsuper all done!
@totallynotsuper all done!
@ShadowInkWarrior
@Zoomacroom
OH NO!
Turns out your dragons can't breed. They're related too closely.
I'm gonna send them back to you guys, but thanks for trying to help!
@ShadowInkWarrior
@Zoomacroom
OH NO!
Turns out your dragons can't breed. They're related too closely.
I'm gonna send them back to you guys, but thanks for trying to help!
@FengQuilin
@WhiteJade
Since the first pair was a bust, I assayed your dragons to make sure they worked, and they do. Dewayne needs eight days to be RTB, but would you guys be willing to send them to me then?
@FengQuilin
@WhiteJade
Since the first pair was a bust, I assayed your dragons to make sure they worked, and they do. Dewayne needs eight days to be RTB, but would you guys be willing to send them to me then?
I guess but I would like more details about how this works. Will I get my dragon back? >.>
I guess but I would like more details about how this works. Will I get my dragon back? >.>
1 2 3 4 5 6