Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific (bright) ranges
I want to breed a dragon like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=11&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=1bd9b1fdb7a3c8ecbc6b5c88cbbf8216cac1c872&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=8&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=0b842b026a76d7c1bf35e054a88bebc7d3df00c6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] abyss poison/sunset butterfly/grapefruit underbelly So I need to find some parents! There's a few on the AH that I'm considering, but I'd like to ask around here first before I toss my hard earned treasure at anything. [b]Desired color ranges are as follows:[/b] Primary: Denim-Azure (the closer to abyss, the better) Secondary: Sunshine-Peach (the closer to sunset, the better) Tertiary: Lemon-Banana (the closer to grapefruit, the better) Feel free to show me dragons that fall a color or two outside of those ranges, but keep in mind that I will pay less for dragons that fall further from my goal. Likewise, I will pay more for those that are very close. [b]Genes:[/b] Since the final project will have poison/butterfly/underbelly, having any one of those three genes is a huge bonus, but not required. The next best thing would be gem genes, so I won't necessarily have to gene both parents. [b]Breeds:[/b] I'd like imperials, skydancers, coatls, wildclaws, or nocturnes. Imperials especially, since obtaining an imperial scroll isn't an option, but the design looks nice on most breeds. I might consider other breeds if they have a very close range and/or several of the genes I'm looking for. I'll need two dragons, one male and one female. I'll buy a second pair if I can afford it but maybe not right away. As for payment... Tell me what you think is fair and we'll go from there. I can offer treasure or possibly diamonds. I could also offer you offspring from the finished project if you'd prefer that, but that'll take a while. I've also got a few first gens left to trade so feel free to inquire about those (though they're not much to look at, to be honest).
I want to breed a dragon like this:

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=11&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=1bd9b1fdb7a3c8ecbc6b5c88cbbf8216cac1c872&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=8&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=0b842b026a76d7c1bf35e054a88bebc7d3df00c6&dummyext=prev.png

abyss poison/sunset butterfly/grapefruit underbelly

So I need to find some parents! There's a few on the AH that I'm considering, but I'd like to ask around here first before I toss my hard earned treasure at anything.

Desired color ranges are as follows:
Primary: Denim-Azure (the closer to abyss, the better)
Secondary: Sunshine-Peach (the closer to sunset, the better)
Tertiary: Lemon-Banana (the closer to grapefruit, the better)

Feel free to show me dragons that fall a color or two outside of those ranges, but keep in mind that I will pay less for dragons that fall further from my goal. Likewise, I will pay more for those that are very close.

Genes:
Since the final project will have poison/butterfly/underbelly, having any one of those three genes is a huge bonus, but not required. The next best thing would be gem genes, so I won't necessarily have to gene both parents.

Breeds:

I'd like imperials, skydancers, coatls, wildclaws, or nocturnes. Imperials especially, since obtaining an imperial scroll isn't an option, but the design looks nice on most breeds. I might consider other breeds if they have a very close range and/or several of the genes I'm looking for.

I'll need two dragons, one male and one female. I'll buy a second pair if I can afford it but maybe not right away.

As for payment... Tell me what you think is fair and we'll go from there. I can offer treasure or possibly diamonds. I could also offer you offspring from the finished project if you'd prefer that, but that'll take a while. I've also got a few first gens left to trade so feel free to inquire about those (though they're not much to look at, to be honest).
PPlYEpQ.png