Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Red range/x/Black range female
1 2
Looking for a new mate for one of my dragons. Female Species: Ridgeback, Skydancer, Coatl, Wildclaw, Imperial, or Spiral Prim: Vermillion-Blood range Sec: Amber-Cerise range (wide range, yellows oranges browns reds) Tert: Oilslick-Midnight range preferred primaries: Iridescent, but try others preferred secondaries: Shimmer, Butterfly. Maybe Hex. preferred tertiaries: Thylacine. Will also accept rare terts that won't show up often with a thylacine mate. Something like this..... [img] http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=133&auth=ea5253829838c4491f9ba859f008588f53c8ac87&dummyext=prev.png[/img] NO GEN 1S NO BASICS PLEASE NO SNAPPERS NO PINK *****ALSO LOOKING FOR: Dragons with the colors sanguine, wine, oilslick, or eldritch. Not necessarily all on the same dragon.
Looking for a new mate for one of my dragons.

Female

Species: Ridgeback, Skydancer, Coatl, Wildclaw, Imperial, or Spiral

Prim: Vermillion-Blood range
Sec: Amber-Cerise range (wide range, yellows oranges browns reds)
Tert: Oilslick-Midnight range

preferred primaries: Iridescent, but try others
preferred secondaries: Shimmer, Butterfly. Maybe Hex.
preferred tertiaries: Thylacine. Will also accept rare terts that won't show up often with a thylacine mate.

Something like this.....

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=133&auth=ea5253829838c4491f9ba859f008588f53c8ac87&dummyext=prev.png

NO GEN 1S
NO BASICS
PLEASE NO SNAPPERS
NO PINK

*****ALSO LOOKING FOR:

Dragons with the colors sanguine, wine, oilslick, or eldritch. Not necessarily all on the same dragon.
bump
bump
iracundia_x_armada_copy_by_vet_in_training-da3fx99_zpsy8k8tnob.png

@Kirudon the are blood blood black. I can add you to their ping lists:3
iracundia_x_armada_copy_by_vet_in_training-da3fx99_zpsy8k8tnob.png

@Kirudon the are blood blood black. I can add you to their ping lists:3
Blank-525-x-100.png
@Leashay

Hmm. I'll consider it, but nah for now. I'm hoping for iridescent or something of equivalent rarity for the primary if I can get it. What's the usual price of a hatchling though, just so I know?
@Leashay

Hmm. I'll consider it, but nah for now. I'm hoping for iridescent or something of equivalent rarity for the primary if I can get it. What's the usual price of a hatchling though, just so I know?
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump.

It's so hard to search the AH now. too many combos....We really need a ranges option.
bump.

It's so hard to search the AH now. too many combos....We really need a ranges option.
1 2