Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lending studs/studettes! Check 'em out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ProudMomof1 aah tbey're so cute! double basic which is about what i expected, but still cute! so what's the plan?

@CyclopSeeker that's no problem at all! i knew someone would stud out kailash eventually, haha, he's one of the handsomest boys in my lair. just let me know when you're ready for him. uwu
@ProudMomof1 aah tbey're so cute! double basic which is about what i expected, but still cute! so what's the plan?

@CyclopSeeker that's no problem at all! i knew someone would stud out kailash eventually, haha, he's one of the handsomest boys in my lair. just let me know when you're ready for him. uwu
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngblm-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.pngtumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngOriginalsizeRupeeLightning.gif
@Almelon it will be sometime tommorrow, since Fuji and Bamboo will hatch tommorrow! And thanks!
@Almelon it will be sometime tommorrow, since Fuji and Bamboo will hatch tommorrow! And thanks!
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
@almelon, would you mind lending Lilith to breed with this guy? I think they'd look cute with light eyes, or I could find a shadow nest if you prefer[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23411746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234118/23411746_350.png[/img] [/url]
@almelon, would you mind lending Lilith to breed with this guy? I think they'd look cute with light eyes, or I could find a shadow nest if you prefer
23411746_350.png
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@B00KW0RM i don't mind at all, as long as it doesn't bother you that she has a basic tert. i agree, light eyes would be very cute!
@B00KW0RM i don't mind at all, as long as it doesn't bother you that she has a basic tert. i agree, light eyes would be very cute!
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngblm-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.pngtumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngOriginalsizeRupeeLightning.gif
@almelon, doesn't bother me at all. I might end up keeping one of the hatchlings, they're so cute!
@almelon, doesn't bother me at all. I might end up keeping one of the hatchlings, they're so cute!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@B00KW0RM sorry the reply took so long, i had volunteer work to do and was exhausted when i got home so i rested for a while ;w; and, ok! i can't wait to see the babies! would you like me to send her now? owo
@B00KW0RM sorry the reply took so long, i had volunteer work to do and was exhausted when i got home so i rested for a while ;w; and, ok! i can't wait to see the babies! would you like me to send her now? owo
@almelon, that's ok, I was volunteering, too. I'm ready for her!
@almelon, that's ok, I was volunteering, too. I'm ready for her!
@B00KW0RM okie doke, i'll send her right over! uwu
@B00KW0RM okie doke, i'll send her right over! uwu
@almelon, I'll have to wait a day to accept, as I need space to hatch a nest tomorrow, but after the hatchlings are gone I'll accept right away.
@almelon, I'll have to wait a day to accept, as I need space to hatch a nest tomorrow, but after the hatchlings are gone I'll accept right away.
@B00KW0RM yupyup, no worries, no rush, it's ok.
@B00KW0RM yupyup, no worries, no rush, it's ok.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9