FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Zygardes

Alrighty, ill put them on a nest right now :) They will be ready to hatch in 5 days :)
@Zygardes

Alrighty, ill put them on a nest right now :) They will be ready to hatch in 5 days :)
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott

Alright, thank you :D
@Oshawott

Alright, thank you :D
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Zygardes

Ok never mind they are related so if I wait 10 days I can put her with my magenta wildclaw male :)
@Zygardes

Ok never mind they are related so if I wait 10 days I can put her with my magenta wildclaw male :)
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott

Oh haha XD
I can wait! ^^
@Oshawott

Oh haha XD
I can wait! ^^
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Zygardes

Great! Sorry for that little delay :P
@Zygardes

Great! Sorry for that little delay :P
@Oshawott

Doesn't matter! This is a breeding project, so it takes some time and it makes it more fun to see the end result :D
@Oshawott

Doesn't matter! This is a breeding project, so it takes some time and it makes it more fun to see the end result :D
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@zygardes

If you are willing to send a dragon over to me, I am perfectly happy to help you. How much are you willing to pay for the breeding, the nesting, and the offspring?
@zygardes

If you are willing to send a dragon over to me, I am perfectly happy to help you. How much are you willing to pay for the breeding, the nesting, and the offspring?
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@Carcin

I am pretty open about the prices. I could send you some food for holding the dragon, give a renting fee and for the offspring I only need one, so I could pay for the one baby I need and if there are more and if you want, you could keep those ^^
Or I send treasure/gems for food, renting and offspring

Just name me your price :D
@Carcin

I am pretty open about the prices. I could send you some food for holding the dragon, give a renting fee and for the offspring I only need one, so I could pay for the one baby I need and if there are more and if you want, you could keep those ^^
Or I send treasure/gems for food, renting and offspring

Just name me your price :D
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Zygardes

Yes that is all the joys of a project :D
@Zygardes

Yes that is all the joys of a project :D
1 2 3 4