Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Gen One Orphanage (open)
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 198 199
may I please adopt the unnamed female Indigo/Bubblegum/Bronze Nocturne? thank you and have a nice day!! :)
may I please adopt the unnamed female Indigo/Bubblegum/Bronze Nocturne? thank you and have a nice day!! :)
JvUa9ma.pngCAJaTcp.pnghh5n4WA.pngOxagJgG.pngE3nmoMt.pngYMPbu9R.pngg3dktuxe.png2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.pnga8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@superdog75 sent i apologise for her food level, ive been unable to be on for a bit and my food levels are depleted still trying to revive them
@superdog75 sent i apologise for her food level, ive been unable to be on for a bit and my food levels are depleted still trying to revive them
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
it's all good! thank you!
it's all good! thank you!
JvUa9ma.pngCAJaTcp.pnghh5n4WA.pngOxagJgG.pngE3nmoMt.pngYMPbu9R.pngg3dktuxe.png2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.pnga8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
hey everyone sorry for being gone so long, still many orphans , i apologise in advance for the low health on all orphans unfortunately my food sources are depleted and its taking some time to try and restock them
hey everyone sorry for being gone so long, still many orphans , i apologise in advance for the low health on all orphans unfortunately my food sources are depleted and its taking some time to try and restock them
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
plenty of orphans

[sorry for my major absence, rl issues took me fully offline since april 6th]
plenty of orphans

[sorry for my major absence, rl issues took me fully offline since april 6th]
@MasterKaiba Ahhhh that black and red boy is SO COOL. I've recently started collecting a couple G1s to turn into my favourite breeds. Those purple ones are pretty cute too but one project at a time :) Could I grab him from you?
I'm sorry RL stuff kept you so busy. Hope you're doing okay now :)
@MasterKaiba Ahhhh that black and red boy is SO COOL. I've recently started collecting a couple G1s to turn into my favourite breeds. Those purple ones are pretty cute too but one project at a time :) Could I grab him from you?
I'm sorry RL stuff kept you so busy. Hope you're doing okay now :)
@rebaia i think you might like the pink/orca or the shale/rust nocturnes! come take a look
@rebaia i think you might like the pink/orca or the shale/rust nocturnes! come take a look
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
may i please adopt the unnamed female pink/orca/royal nocturne and/or the unnamed male black/red/cinnamon nocturne? ty in advance and have a nice day :]
may i please adopt the unnamed female pink/orca/royal nocturne and/or the unnamed male black/red/cinnamon nocturne? ty in advance and have a nice day :]
hGPJYLF.png5iXiC8z.png
o6n8ZXM.pngvXF1FGt.png
@FableTheWolf sent and ye much better just medical stuff

@rebaia of course you may adopt the pink orca noc [which is male btw not female], unfortunately someone above you already requested the black/red boy but ive sent the pink male you requested

urgently needing food if anyone has any spare rations laying around
@FableTheWolf sent and ye much better just medical stuff

@rebaia of course you may adopt the pink orca noc [which is male btw not female], unfortunately someone above you already requested the black/red boy but ive sent the pink male you requested

urgently needing food if anyone has any spare rations laying around
thank you!!
thank you!!
hGPJYLF.png5iXiC8z.png
o6n8ZXM.pngvXF1FGt.png
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 198 199