Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Orange-ish (all colours) Gen1
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
^
^
@QuazarStar I'm not sure if the secondary colour is still within range, but I figured I'd throw this guy here in to see if that's something you'd consider. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24262585] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242626/24262585_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not 100% set on selling him, but I also dunno how to gene him at the moment, so he's just been sitting in my lair.
@QuazarStar I'm not sure if the secondary colour is still within range, but I figured I'd throw this guy here in to see if that's something you'd consider.

24262585_350.png

I'm not 100% set on selling him, but I also dunno how to gene him at the moment, so he's just been sitting in my lair.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@QuazarStar Not entirely sure if she works nor am I totally set on selling her but I have this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23797789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237978/23797789_350.png[/img] [/url] She's orange/crimson/orange
@QuazarStar
Not entirely sure if she works nor am I totally set on selling her but I have this girl

23797789_350.png

She's orange/crimson/orange
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@LittlestDragon
You basically have the perfect dragon for me there, if you're willing to sell her! As an XYX dragon who's clearly cared for I can totally understand you not wishing to sell her though. Should you come to a decision, let me know! I'm not rich, but I can offer a decent price. ^___^

@MafiaVamp
He looks superb with Toxin, if he weren't male he'd be my No.1 candidate for sure! Definitely on the possibilities list!

@Xantha
On the off chance you're still following this thread, I just thought I'd let you know that I must regretfully decline your saffron Mirror boy. Best of luck with future sales though! ^__^

@LittlestDragon , @MafiaVamp
Basically it's come down to your two dragons and the dragon I already have in my lair. What kind of pricing were you thinking of? c:
If you're curious, the dragon will have an extremely significant place in the clan lore-wise, as the physical embodiment of a toxin that afflicts the entire clan. Plans are a full breed and gene makeover, so I hope that's okay with you!
@LittlestDragon
You basically have the perfect dragon for me there, if you're willing to sell her! As an XYX dragon who's clearly cared for I can totally understand you not wishing to sell her though. Should you come to a decision, let me know! I'm not rich, but I can offer a decent price. ^___^

@MafiaVamp
He looks superb with Toxin, if he weren't male he'd be my No.1 candidate for sure! Definitely on the possibilities list!

@Xantha
On the off chance you're still following this thread, I just thought I'd let you know that I must regretfully decline your saffron Mirror boy. Best of luck with future sales though! ^__^

@LittlestDragon , @MafiaVamp
Basically it's come down to your two dragons and the dragon I already have in my lair. What kind of pricing were you thinking of? c:
If you're curious, the dragon will have an extremely significant place in the clan lore-wise, as the physical embodiment of a toxin that afflicts the entire clan. Plans are a full breed and gene makeover, so I hope that's okay with you!
@QuazarStar
I suppose it would depend on the offer amount tbh she is very very dear to me (also being a special date dragon as well) uwu
@QuazarStar
I suppose it would depend on the offer amount tbh she is very very dear to me (also being a special date dragon as well) uwu
@LittlestDragon

A Desert Dynasty or River Royalist waist cinch and a couple of ambush stones? C:
I'm low on treasure at the moment, but I can also pay in gems!
@LittlestDragon

A Desert Dynasty or River Royalist waist cinch and a couple of ambush stones? C:
I'm low on treasure at the moment, but I can also pay in gems!
@QuazarStar
I was considering putting her up for auction perhaps you could bid there?
@QuazarStar
I was considering putting her up for auction perhaps you could bid there?
@LittlestDragon

Oh, I doubt I'd have enough money to really compete, but sure! ^___^;;
Bear in mind I still have to scrape together four dingdang scrolls for this project, so apologies for the low bids eheh
@LittlestDragon

Oh, I doubt I'd have enough money to really compete, but sure! ^___^;;
Bear in mind I still have to scrape together four dingdang scrolls for this project, so apologies for the low bids eheh
@QuazarStar
Of course! I'm mainly selling her to fund other g1 projects I have :') Auction will probably be up later on today ^^
@QuazarStar
Of course! I'm mainly selling her to fund other g1 projects I have :') Auction will probably be up later on today ^^
1 2 3 4 5