One is a noc
Total: 35,750
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta

Sending CR's! :)
@Jessyta

Sending CR's! :)
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta That was so fast, thankyou! :)
@acheronta That was so fast, thankyou! :)
ZQGfAQY.png
@Aldru I will as soon as I figure out your flight's system, lol. Still trying to read the instructions on the first page.
@Aldru I will as soon as I figure out your flight's system, lol. Still trying to read the instructions on the first page.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
Just send a two-way CR, if you're kind you include the math for the amount of dragons+any applicable bonus, its optional as I double check amount anyway :)
@Twinkletoe
Just send a two-way CR, if you're kind you include the math for the amount of dragons+any applicable bonus, its optional as I double check amount anyway :)
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru I was trying to figure out the option that gives a gem for each dragon as well as the treasure, lol. A little complicated. I'll just send the CR, I guess.
@Aldru I was trying to figure out the option that gives a gem for each dragon as well as the treasure, lol. A little complicated. I'll just send the CR, I guess.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
Ah, I don't think anyone takes gems unless stated in their little note on the sheet.
@Twinkletoe
Ah, I don't think anyone takes gems unless stated in their little note on the sheet.
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru On the front page of this thread, there is a notice of two ways to do this, both using your flights DOM SS. THe second way, the seller gets 1 gem per 3 dragons plus treasure. But you have to do it a certain way and I just found the whole things confusing. It's not that big a deal, so I'm just doing it the old-fashioned way and sent you the CR :)
@Aldru On the front page of this thread, there is a notice of two ways to do this, both using your flights DOM SS. THe second way, the seller gets 1 gem per 3 dragons plus treasure. But you have to do it a certain way and I just found the whole things confusing. It's not that big a deal, so I'm just doing it the old-fashioned way and sent you the CR :)
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
Ah yes, that is the order recievers!
Thank you for the dragons and support though!
@Twinkletoe
Ah yes, that is the order recievers!
Thank you for the dragons and support though!
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
owo this is so cool guys
owo this is so cool guys
tZhMLLB.pngtpdcnmn.png8BtSvrY.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55