Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] your ugly / mistake Adults
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@sevdrag lol omg I saw that x_x it hurt my heart on your behalf! lol I'd be so angry. I keep my marva's sweater specifically so I can use it to publicly shame dragons who betray me like that LOL
@sevdrag lol omg I saw that x_x it hurt my heart on your behalf! lol I'd be so angry. I keep my marva's sweater specifically so I can use it to publicly shame dragons who betray me like that LOL
OUvnFRA.png
I am in fact still looking for your fuglies
I am in fact still looking for your fuglies
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
@eoghania I really wish I had a sweater because I would just keep the ugliest bab and shower them in horrible apparel
@eoghania I really wish I had a sweater because I would just keep the ugliest bab and shower them in horrible apparel
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag It's really so much fun XD I have this atrocious thing as my shame-sweater, which is in fact as glorious as advertised: [item=glorious sweater]
@sevdrag It's really so much fun XD I have this atrocious thing as my shame-sweater, which is in fact as glorious as advertised: Glorious Sweater
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania oh my god I am going to go broke buying 50 of those hahah that's so awful
@eoghania oh my god I am going to go broke buying 50 of those hahah that's so awful
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag they're really so fantastic, I'm sad I don't have more of them! XD
@sevdrag they're really so fantastic, I'm sad I don't have more of them! XD
OUvnFRA.png
i accept ur trash
i accept ur trash
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
plz give me uglies for Beardmom
plz give me uglies for Beardmom
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag i recently bought [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=215290&did=21223575]these[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=215290&did=22770552]two[/url] XXX dergs that are on the complete opposite side of the colour wheel from each other to produce some crazy looking babs. and [i]goodness gravy, look at their offspring[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/V5i4cQY.png[/img] SADLY they have a one egg nest hatching in 2 days, but if you're interested, I can ping you every time they hatch a nest and i'll gladly give you the uglies :'D
@sevdrag i recently bought these two XXX dergs that are on the complete opposite side of the colour wheel from each other to produce some crazy looking babs. and goodness gravy, look at their offspring

V5i4cQY.png

SADLY they have a one egg nest hatching in 2 days, but if you're interested, I can ping you every time they hatch a nest and i'll gladly give you the uglies :'D
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
@KokillueRus OK THE NOISE I MADE AT THAT SCRY AS;KDJA;SLDJ

I will happily take any leftovers as soon as they are adults! I don't have room to keep the babies so you can try to sell whatever you can (shudder) but once they are adults I will be happy to take care of that problem XD

@KokillueRus OK THE NOISE I MADE AT THAT SCRY AS;KDJA;SLDJ

I will happily take any leftovers as soon as they are adults! I don't have room to keep the babies so you can try to sell whatever you can (shudder) but once they are adults I will be happy to take care of that problem XD

9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13