Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Gen 1s born April 13th
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@chrissy

i gotchu

okay, poked around my hoard and I have x2 gossamer wing silks, x1 pink arm silks, x1 pink leg silks, x1 cimson silk scarf, x1 gossamer silk scarf, x1 mage's golden socks, x1 mage's golden tunic, x1 mage's golden overcoat... and i think that's about it. any of that sound acceptable as part of an offer?
@chrissy

i gotchu

okay, poked around my hoard and I have x2 gossamer wing silks, x1 pink arm silks, x1 pink leg silks, x1 cimson silk scarf, x1 gossamer silk scarf, x1 mage's golden socks, x1 mage's golden tunic, x1 mage's golden overcoat... and i think that's about it. any of that sound acceptable as part of an offer?
7oGYOVi.png
@nukleer im interested in the pink silks and the crimson silks! i realize that the gossamer silks are on my wishlist but i dont have a dragon that needs them oops orz
@nukleer im interested in the pink silks and the crimson silks! i realize that the gossamer silks are on my wishlist but i dont have a dragon that needs them oops orz
@Chrissy

super sorry for late reply, being ill. sucks.

anyways! those'll come out to 512g in value, would that and... 129g be tempting enough for you?
@Chrissy

super sorry for late reply, being ill. sucks.

anyways! those'll come out to 512g in value, would that and... 129g be tempting enough for you?
7oGYOVi.png
@nukleer works with me! ill set up the cr!
@nukleer works with me! ill set up the cr!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8