Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
@ri1543
@Hyruledefender
Hello and sorry for the out of the blue ping! I was wondering if you two would be willing to breed Enya and Unnamed (Skydancer Male, 21872094) on Hyruledefender's Shadow nests, in an attempt for me to get a Male Coal/Jungle Butterfly/Midnight or Shadow Skydancer.
I'd be willing to offer collateral and pay some kind of studding fee. Just let me know and we can discuss it.
@ri1543
@Hyruledefender
Hello and sorry for the out of the blue ping! I was wondering if you two would be willing to breed Enya and Unnamed (Skydancer Male, 21872094) on Hyruledefender's Shadow nests, in an attempt for me to get a Male Coal/Jungle Butterfly/Midnight or Shadow Skydancer.
I'd be willing to offer collateral and pay some kind of studding fee. Just let me know and we can discuss it.
That's fine with me! I don't require any collateral or fee since she will be staying 'home'. Sorry for the late reply but I just saw the post today.

@noodlemangos

That's fine with me! I don't require any collateral or fee since she will be staying 'home'. Sorry for the late reply but I just saw the post today.

@noodlemangos

@Hyruledefender
You're good! I actually was able to find another pair and breed, so don't worry about it uwu
@Hyruledefender
You're good! I actually was able to find another pair and breed, so don't worry about it uwu
@noodlemangos

Well shoot! JK...if you ever want to breed any of mine in the future you're welcome to them!
@noodlemangos

Well shoot! JK...if you ever want to breed any of mine in the future you're welcome to them!
@Hyruledefender
Alright! I'll definitely keep the offer in mind!!
@Hyruledefender
Alright! I'll definitely keep the offer in mind!!