^
^
wqWglOV_zpsucwldrjc.gif
@Tsukiyo0

Sending 5 lvl 7s!
@Tsukiyo0

Sending 5 lvl 7s!
[img][/img]bNYcQR6.gif

Goal: 4.25/10 mil in hoard. 800/2,000 gems.
@baudelaire
I cant accept the last two CRs you sent. Maybe they are on a nest or something?
@baudelaire
I cant accept the last two CRs you sent. Maybe they are on a nest or something?
wqWglOV_zpsucwldrjc.gif
@tsukiyo0 oh wow, yes, together too. sorry!
@tsukiyo0 oh wow, yes, together too. sorry!
@Tsukiyo0

Sending 2 lvl 10s!
@Tsukiyo0

Sending 2 lvl 10s!
i've sent a further 5 level 6s, 7 level 7s, and 2 level 8s
i've sent a further 5 level 6s, 7 level 7s, and 2 level 8s
^
^
wqWglOV_zpsucwldrjc.gif
Thanks to all of you who helped out in the dom push! Although we did not come in first in dominance, I think that this thread was very successful. I exalted 199 dragons through this thread which was only opened for a little over a day. Because of how well this thread did, I will likely open it again in future dom battles. Would any of you like to be pinged the next time I use this thread?

Additionally, special thanks to the #1 seller, at 47 dragons sold: @Baudelaire !

@Chiropterrer @nocturnite @Belviere @Shimmer @anika @Niada @Etahrey @pyredragon @stormsend @Vengrahdiin @Krysana @Zaabu @Alternatewarning @faewynd @treguier @cut1epi3 @Icicle16 @GrandNagus @JasmineBlooms @Silverwings47 @Vergil @Necrophobia @Pincushion
Thanks to all of you who helped out in the dom push! Although we did not come in first in dominance, I think that this thread was very successful. I exalted 199 dragons through this thread which was only opened for a little over a day. Because of how well this thread did, I will likely open it again in future dom battles. Would any of you like to be pinged the next time I use this thread?

Additionally, special thanks to the #1 seller, at 47 dragons sold: @Baudelaire !

@Chiropterrer @nocturnite @Belviere @Shimmer @anika @Niada @Etahrey @pyredragon @stormsend @Vengrahdiin @Krysana @Zaabu @Alternatewarning @faewynd @treguier @cut1epi3 @Icicle16 @GrandNagus @JasmineBlooms @Silverwings47 @Vergil @Necrophobia @Pincushion
wqWglOV_zpsucwldrjc.gif
@Tsukiyo0
Yes, I'd like to pinged next time ^^
@Tsukiyo0
Yes, I'd like to pinged next time ^^
tD8WhfB.pngCRlr7PB.pngeMTBTDu.pngN851zSF.png5tVC8Db.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7