Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Fae
A friend of mine really really hates the forums, so he asked if i would look into this for him.

Does anyone have, or is expecting, Piebald/paint Crimson/crimson fae? And if you don't have one, can anyone tell me what kind of price we would be looking at?
(the third gene and color depend on well, the gene and color.)
A friend of mine really really hates the forums, so he asked if i would look into this for him.

Does anyone have, or is expecting, Piebald/paint Crimson/crimson fae? And if you don't have one, can anyone tell me what kind of price we would be looking at?
(the third gene and color depend on well, the gene and color.)
bump
bump
@AmitiCalamity I looked in AH, there were no Faes, but the cheapest dragon I could find was a female Noc with Crimson Piebald/Crimson Paint/Rose Okapi. I know it's not ideal but if you were to buy her and breed her with, say, a male Blood Piebald/Blood Paint/x gened Fae (which they do have in AH) you could easily breed the dragon you're looking for
@AmitiCalamity I looked in AH, there were no Faes, but the cheapest dragon I could find was a female Noc with Crimson Piebald/Crimson Paint/Rose Okapi. I know it's not ideal but if you were to buy her and breed her with, say, a male Blood Piebald/Blood Paint/x gened Fae (which they do have in AH) you could easily breed the dragon you're looking for
2rcpfd2.png
@Salemsgirl
and its the fact that there aren't any in AH that we don;t have one. And yes, i've seen the nocturnes. (i'm probably going to buy one for myself, those are so cute)
Though technically your advice is helpful, knowing how cheap said friend is, his exact words would be "out of the question." or "not worth it."
but thank you

Ps. that charmander is super cute.
@Salemsgirl
and its the fact that there aren't any in AH that we don;t have one. And yes, i've seen the nocturnes. (i'm probably going to buy one for myself, those are so cute)
Though technically your advice is helpful, knowing how cheap said friend is, his exact words would be "out of the question." or "not worth it."
but thank you

Ps. that charmander is super cute.
@AmitiCalamity I just did a quick dragon search. Here's one hatched today: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21522928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215230/21522928_350.png[/img] [/url] Probably PM the owners of any unnameds, might be an option for you. (I've found more specific dragons I've wanted through the search than the forums, tbh)
@AmitiCalamity

I just did a quick dragon search. Here's one hatched today:

21522928_350.png

Probably PM the owners of any unnameds, might be an option for you.

(I've found more specific dragons I've wanted through the search than the forums, tbh)
pixel-light-egg-heart-sm_zpsbosn2wcx.gif layffGD.png
@ProsteusHelix
Aw, what a cutie. thank you very much
@ProsteusHelix
Aw, what a cutie. thank you very much