Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Special Imp!!
Ok ok ok I know this is a long shot but I just got everything I needed to get my previous dream dragon so of course, I immediately found another. And goodness, this one is a beauty [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=19&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=66&elem=3&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] She is seafoam cherub/ storm butterfly/ and pink or rose or magenta spines SO! Does anyone one have some imps with that color combo? I can gene her myself, I am just having trouble finding this color combination -.-'
Ok ok ok I know this is a long shot but I just got everything I needed to get my previous dream dragon so of course, I immediately found another. And goodness, this one is a beauty

dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=19&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=66&elem=3&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
She is seafoam cherub/ storm butterfly/ and pink or rose or magenta spines

SO! Does anyone one have some imps with that color combo? I can gene her myself, I am just having trouble finding this color combination -.-'
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif