Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream Tundra Dragon
I was scrying one of my friend's stepsister's exalted dragons one day (weird, right?) and I came upon a combo of genes I loved. The original dragon was White/Obsi/Platinum, and with a little tweaking and some genes I came up with this fellow here: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=12&style=6&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=1&tert=4&elem=9&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img] The genes and colors shown here are Cherub/Shimmer/Thylacine and White/Shadow/Platinum. I've searched my desired colors in the AH but the only dragon on there would have been a major project, which I just don't have the time or money for. I don't need him right away, so there's no time limit for searching for the perfect pair to breed him. I have a bit of guidelines for those who think they may be able to help: [LIST] [*]Being that I'm poor I'd prefer less of a project - if you can breed a Tundra with at least one or two of these genes, you're set. [*]The primary and tertiary colors must remain the same (White/x/Platinum). However, while I prefer Shadow or Mulberry as the secondary I will also look at Obsidian and Midnight. [*]It is preferred that the dragon be of the Arcane or Shadow flights. Being that I myself am Arcane, if you have the perfect pair but not the flight I will gladly allow you to use my nest. [*]Since I am more ready for searching than buying, I'll estimate my budget to be between 20-40kt. Of course, anything lower is great too XD [/list] Thank you for taking the time to read this. I really need some cute Tundra babs and so hopefully this guy can become a reality!
I was scrying one of my friend's stepsister's exalted dragons one day (weird, right?) and I came upon a combo of genes I loved. The original dragon was White/Obsi/Platinum, and with a little tweaking and some genes I came up with this fellow here:

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=12&style=6&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=1&tert=4&elem=9&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png

The genes and colors shown here are Cherub/Shimmer/Thylacine and White/Shadow/Platinum. I've searched my desired colors in the AH but the only dragon on there would have been a major project, which I just don't have the time or money for.

I don't need him right away, so there's no time limit for searching for the perfect pair to breed him. I have a bit of guidelines for those who think they may be able to help:
  • Being that I'm poor I'd prefer less of a project - if you can breed a Tundra with at least one or two of these genes, you're set.
  • The primary and tertiary colors must remain the same (White/x/Platinum). However, while I prefer Shadow or Mulberry as the secondary I will also look at Obsidian and Midnight.
  • It is preferred that the dragon be of the Arcane or Shadow flights. Being that I myself am Arcane, if you have the perfect pair but not the flight I will gladly allow you to use my nest.
  • Since I am more ready for searching than buying, I'll estimate my budget to be between 20-40kt. Of course, anything lower is great too XD

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I really need some cute Tundra babs and so hopefully this guy can become a reality!
3 hours ahead of FR time
I have this guy that I'm willing to breed if you can find a mate that works. I'm also arcane, so the nest wouldn't be an issue. :) He's white/steel/platinum, and he has thylacine. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19077932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190780/19077932_350.png[/img] [/url] @elven0artist0
I have this guy that I'm willing to breed if you can find a mate that works. I'm also arcane, so the nest wouldn't be an issue. :)
He's white/steel/platinum, and he has thylacine.

19077932_350.png

@elven0artist0
@KoryuEdelgard

Ah yes, that's perfect! Thanks so much! (and do you need to use my nest? Or do you have one on hand that's Arcane or Shadow?)

@Geekgirl

Thanks for the offer, he's a beaut! And the fact that he's got the right primary and tertiary colors is awesome! But unfortunately Steel is just a bit too far from Shadow for my tastes ^^"
@KoryuEdelgard

Ah yes, that's perfect! Thanks so much! (and do you need to use my nest? Or do you have one on hand that's Arcane or Shadow?)

@Geekgirl

Thanks for the offer, he's a beaut! And the fact that he's got the right primary and tertiary colors is awesome! But unfortunately Steel is just a bit too far from Shadow for my tastes ^^"
3 hours ahead of FR time