Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Fire][Dom][CLOSED]My gems.Your fodder.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83
@wolfrysk
if you still have that fodder feel free to send em over to me c:
@wolfrysk
if you still have that fodder feel free to send em over to me c:
@MasterofPlush

Some of your dragons still have familiars ^^
@MasterofPlush

Some of your dragons still have familiars ^^
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
*boops thread*
*boops thread*
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
@desolim

Sending three dergs your way! :)
@desolim

Sending three dergs your way! :)
@Daylily

Got them, thank you :D
@Daylily

Got them, thank you :D
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@snerd Sending 3 lvl. 7 dragons your way!
@snerd Sending 3 lvl. 7 dragons your way!
Na5WGHa.png
Alright! I've made some spare 'oom in my lair and I'm ready to accept trades!
Alright! I've made some spare 'oom in my lair and I'm ready to accept trades!
I'm just up for a bit between naps (and gyahh I've got a queue to deal with already! yay!) but @VoodooTea, I've removed you from the pinglist (not sure if you'll get pinged twice, sorry, wanted to make sure it DID ping you) and Ukiyo, you've been added.

If I missed anyone else in the last few pages, ping me again? I promise I read everything but I am SO not awake right now and the thread is growing pretty quickly :)

Oh, I know one thing I forgot: I'll be adding the list of Raffle ticket payouts to the OP shortly, and I should be able to update the raffle sheet daily, most likely during rollovers.
I'm just up for a bit between naps (and gyahh I've got a queue to deal with already! yay!) but @VoodooTea, I've removed you from the pinglist (not sure if you'll get pinged twice, sorry, wanted to make sure it DID ping you) and Ukiyo, you've been added.

If I missed anyone else in the last few pages, ping me again? I promise I read everything but I am SO not awake right now and the thread is growing pretty quickly :)

Oh, I know one thing I forgot: I'll be adding the list of Raffle ticket payouts to the OP shortly, and I should be able to update the raffle sheet daily, most likely during rollovers.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@JusticeTurtle - Got them. Thank you!
@JusticeTurtle - Got them. Thank you!
@Desolim

Removed! Sorry bout that ^_^"
@Desolim

Removed! Sorry bout that ^_^"
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83