Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: Fiery Coatls
1 2 3 4 5
I'm looking for fiery-colored Coatls! I adore the breed, and would love more. I like colors in the red/orange/yellow range, and love the genes Shimmer, Iridescent, Gembond, Facet, Peregrine, Glimmer, and Poison! I'd prefer them to be adults, but hatchlings are fine!
I'm looking for fiery-colored Coatls! I adore the breed, and would love more. I like colors in the red/orange/yellow range, and love the genes Shimmer, Iridescent, Gembond, Facet, Peregrine, Glimmer, and Poison! I'd prefer them to be adults, but hatchlings are fine!
m59NfS2.png
@CocoaPuff I have this guy if you're interested! ^-^ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18531901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185320/18531901_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][b]Primary:[/b] Maize Iridescent [b]Secondary:[/b] Tomato Facet [b]Tertiary:[/b] Ivory Okapi [b]AH Price:[/b] 35,000 T [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Breeder:[/b] PhoenixMiko[/quote][/center] Adult preview is in his bio! ^-^ Thanks for looking! ^-^
@CocoaPuff

I have this guy if you're interested! ^-^

18531901_350.png

Quote:
Primary: Maize Iridescent
Secondary: Tomato Facet
Tertiary: Ivory Okapi
AH Price: 35,000 T
Breeder: PhoenixMiko

Adult preview is in his bio! ^-^

Thanks for looking! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
He's [gorgeous/i].
@PhoenixMiko
He's [gorgeous/i].
@PhoenixMiko
m59NfS2.png
@CocoaPuff

Thank you! ^-^ He's in the AH if you want to autobuy him. I also accept gems at a 1 : 650 ratio, so he's around 54 gems. ^-^

Do let me know if I should hold him for you and I'll take him off the AH. ^-^

Thanks for showing interest! ^-^
@CocoaPuff

Thank you! ^-^ He's in the AH if you want to autobuy him. I also accept gems at a 1 : 650 ratio, so he's around 54 gems. ^-^

Do let me know if I should hold him for you and I'll take him off the AH. ^-^

Thanks for showing interest! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Oh gosh...you don't know how much I'd like to buy him. But sadly I don't have the treasure needed. Is there anything else you would like for him? Or, would it be possible to wait until I could get that much?
Oh gosh...you don't know how much I'd like to buy him. But sadly I don't have the treasure needed. Is there anything else you would like for him? Or, would it be possible to wait until I could get that much?
m59NfS2.png
@CocoaPuff

I can hold him for you! ^-^ I'll even lower the price since you're a newbie and because we're in the same flight! ^-^

I'll ask 30kT, instead, or 46 G, I hope that's all right. ^-^

I'll get him off the AH so no one accidentally buys him. Feel free to send a CR at your convenience! ^-^

Thank you so much! ^-^
@CocoaPuff

I can hold him for you! ^-^ I'll even lower the price since you're a newbie and because we're in the same flight! ^-^

I'll ask 30kT, instead, or 46 G, I hope that's all right. ^-^

I'll get him off the AH so no one accidentally buys him. Feel free to send a CR at your convenience! ^-^

Thank you so much! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Will do! Thank you so much.
Will do! Thank you so much.
m59NfS2.png
@CocoaPuff I have an XXX Fire pair, that is Pay what you want. ;u; I will have them on a nest in about 10 days. You can check out all the other pairs I have in my hatchery too if any are closer to what you are looking for. ;u; [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/a1fe/f/2015/240/a/f/fire__by_nametagz-d97hdfz.png[/img]
@CocoaPuff

I have an XXX Fire pair, that is Pay what you want. ;u; I will have them on a nest in about 10 days.
You can check out all the other pairs I have in my hatchery too if any are closer to what you are looking for. ;u;

fire__by_nametagz-d97hdfz.png
Characters for sale/Trade!
Main Toyhouse Acct Purge!
What does XXX mean exactly? And those are stunning dragons.
@nametagz
What does XXX mean exactly? And those are stunning dragons.
@nametagz
m59NfS2.png
@CocoaPuff

XXX = Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary are all the same colour!

Then you have your:

XYY = One colour for primary, then secondary and tertiary colours are the same!

XXY Primary and secondary are the same, tertiary is different.

XYZ = 3 different colours~

;u; Thank you!
@CocoaPuff

XXX = Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary are all the same colour!

Then you have your:

XYY = One colour for primary, then secondary and tertiary colours are the same!

XXY Primary and secondary are the same, tertiary is different.

XYZ = 3 different colours~

;u; Thank you!
Characters for sale/Trade!
Main Toyhouse Acct Purge!
1 2 3 4 5