Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lair Clean Out.
1 2 3
@IzaAdami

I literally just gave the WildClaw away..dang it and I really like that guardian too..:(

@Orii

She would be very costly since her genes are a rare find. Is there anyone else you may be interested in? I have a few nests hatching soon as well. I will even let you have one of the Skydancers young when I breed them if you would like.
@IzaAdami

I literally just gave the WildClaw away..dang it and I really like that guardian too..:(

@Orii

She would be very costly since her genes are a rare find. Is there anyone else you may be interested in? I have a few nests hatching soon as well. I will even let you have one of the Skydancers young when I breed them if you would like.
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@jessythewolf
ahw XD thats ok~
ill give the ghardian to you anyaway~
:)
@jessythewolf
ahw XD thats ok~
ill give the ghardian to you anyaway~
:)
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@IzaAdami

Is there any hatchlings you could want when my nests hatch?
@IzaAdami

Is there any hatchlings you could want when my nests hatch?
[quote name="JessyTheWolf" date=2015-11-20 07:25:26]She would be very costly since her genes are a rare find. Is there anyone else you may be interested in? I have a few nests hatching soon as well. I will even let you have one of the Skydancers young when I breed them if you would like. [/quote] @JessyTheWolf Ah I see.. I'm tempted to ask the treasure amount anyway to see if I could work up to it, but if she's that special you probably don't want to sell her anyway. If you ever do breed that one though and one of the hatchlings looks similar, I'll definitely buy one from you :3
JessyTheWolf wrote on 2015-11-20:
@JessyTheWolf
Ah I see.. I'm tempted to ask the treasure amount anyway to see if I could work up to it, but if she's that special you probably don't want to sell her anyway.
If you ever do breed that one though and one of the hatchlings looks similar, I'll definitely buy one from you :3
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii

Is there anyone else you would be interested in? or anything that I could possibly help you with?
@Orii

Is there anyone else you would be interested in? or anything that I could possibly help you with?
@JessyTheWolf Haha, do you realize that you posed this thread in the wrong board? This should be in either Dragon Sales or in Dragon Trading.
@JessyTheWolf Haha, do you realize that you posed this thread in the wrong board? This should be in either Dragon Sales or in Dragon Trading.
[quote name="JessyTheWolf" date=2015-11-20 08:02:58] @Orii Is there anyone else you would be interested in? or anything that I could possibly help you with? [/quote] @JessyTheWolf That dancer was really the only one who stole the show for me, I'm sorry ;u; but thank you for offering! I don't think there's anything I need help with at the moment but thank you for asking! I've just been trying to find dragons that might be able to help me with my 'dream dragon' if I bred them, which is why the dancer caught my eye (that and how pretty it is, hahah).
JessyTheWolf wrote on 2015-11-20:
@Orii

@JessyTheWolf
That dancer was really the only one who stole the show for me, I'm sorry ;u; but thank you for offering!
I don't think there's anything I need help with at the moment but thank you for asking! I've just been trying to find dragons that might be able to help me with my 'dream dragon' if I bred them, which is why the dancer caught my eye (that and how pretty it is, hahah).
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@FableTheWolf

Well I wouldn't mind trading one dragon I am giving away for another one. So I kinda do want a dragon as well. Lol Figured the "wanted" forum would be good for this as well.
@FableTheWolf

Well I wouldn't mind trading one dragon I am giving away for another one. So I kinda do want a dragon as well. Lol Figured the "wanted" forum would be good for this as well.
@JessyTheWolf Well, that's why I recommended the Dragon Trading forum. The wanted section is for people looking to just buy dragons, or sometimes to find nests and request breeding pairs.
@JessyTheWolf Well, that's why I recommended the Dragon Trading forum. The wanted section is for people looking to just buy dragons, or sometimes to find nests and request breeding pairs.
@Orii Do you have any interest in this female? The female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18632105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186322/18632105_350.png[/img] [/url] _________________________________________________________________________________
@Orii

Do you have any interest in this female?

The female

18632105_350.png

_________________________________________________________________________________

1 2 3