Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Water Flight Triple White Snap M
AKA I have Sans (undertale) fandragon plans.
Ideal and will pay more for any of the following genes, Vipera, Peregrine, Okapi
Water element necessary because the eyes are almost black.
I really wanted lightning but snapper boys have that wonky pupil and I j u s t can't deal with that.

So hmu if you have a dragon like that bc I'm ready to have a bad time
AKA I have Sans (undertale) fandragon plans.
Ideal and will pay more for any of the following genes, Vipera, Peregrine, Okapi
Water element necessary because the eyes are almost black.
I really wanted lightning but snapper boys have that wonky pupil and I j u s t can't deal with that.

So hmu if you have a dragon like that bc I'm ready to have a bad time
oberon_by_whalesbone_by_finecervine-dckifap.png
@cherubim
i did a dragon search (found 3 sans fandragons doing so hehe) and it looks like @laddy breeds triple white water snaps :'0
@cherubim
i did a dragon search (found 3 sans fandragons doing so hehe) and it looks like @laddy breeds triple white water snaps :'0
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
Oh hey, yes I do - currently saving up for more lair space, and unfortunately they wouldnt be with the genes you'd prefer - but I have been breeding them yes :3
Oh hey, yes I do - currently saving up for more lair space, and unfortunately they wouldnt be with the genes you'd prefer - but I have been breeding them yes :3
@Laddy
I'm capable of geneing him myself, so that's not a problem! Could you message me when you have a nest with a male by any chance if that's not too much of a hassle?

@Vojir
Thank you, especially since I didn't get a notification for anything but your ping rip
(There's a lot of Sans fandragons lol, I found like a good twenty while hunting for a snap that'd suit my needs)
@Laddy
I'm capable of geneing him myself, so that's not a problem! Could you message me when you have a nest with a male by any chance if that's not too much of a hassle?

@Vojir
Thank you, especially since I didn't get a notification for anything but your ping rip
(There's a lot of Sans fandragons lol, I found like a good twenty while hunting for a snap that'd suit my needs)
Not a problem at all! c: happy to be helpful
Not a problem at all! c: happy to be helpful
@Laddy
Thank you so much, I'm super excited to have another gene project to look forward to!!
@Laddy
Thank you so much, I'm super excited to have another gene project to look forward to!!