Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Older Gen 1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@arach

I highly prefer them to go as a pair, but I guess I could try and sell the guy separate at a later date.
@arach

I highly prefer them to go as a pair, but I guess I could try and sell the guy separate at a later date.
@Itari10

Honestly I think you should try to see if there is any interest in them as a pair. I like them, but not as much as they deserve probably. With them both being unbred, identical (except for the eyes), and over a year old I think you could do better for them. If you haven't tried getting an interest check I would suggest that.

I'll put Keeland and Gloma on my list to consider, but I think you could do better for the pair of Bobs if you found the right person to buy them.
@Itari10

Honestly I think you should try to see if there is any interest in them as a pair. I like them, but not as much as they deserve probably. With them both being unbred, identical (except for the eyes), and over a year old I think you could do better for them. If you haven't tried getting an interest check I would suggest that.

I'll put Keeland and Gloma on my list to consider, but I think you could do better for the pair of Bobs if you found the right person to buy them.
@arach

They're the second pair on my TO-DO list, I originally planned to keep em :D
I might just go off and sell em though, as you suggest
@arach

They're the second pair on my TO-DO list, I originally planned to keep em :D
I might just go off and sell em though, as you suggest
@arach
Did you made a final decision yet? Because If you don't want her I would put my dragon back in the AH ^-^
@arach
Did you made a final decision yet? Because If you don't want her I would put my dragon back in the AH ^-^
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Since she is the oldest dragon on my list to consider I will go ahead and take her off and let you put her back on the AH. Thank you for offering her though!
@Narif Since she is the oldest dragon on my list to consider I will go ahead and take her off and let you put her back on the AH. Thank you for offering her though!
@arach
No problem! ^-^ I wish you a lot of luck getting your dragons :)
@arach
No problem! ^-^ I wish you a lot of luck getting your dragons :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Okay, so I found some time to do some soul searching and have decided to narrow down my list to consider a bit. Since I have limited lair space I can only consider adding a limited number of new (old) dragons. I never intended this to be a quick sell/buy so if you need to move your dragon quickly and would like to retract your offer I understand.

@Itari10
I am not going to consider Keeland further because she is the oldest dragon offered at the moment and she has that unnamed offspring. I am still considering Gloma if that's okay.

@Sotku
You are offering Magelet at a great price, but she is one of the older dragons offered to me and I'm afraid I'd have to scroll her if I bought her. I'm going to decline the offer, but I hope she finds a nice home with someone else.

@Sundavr
I will still consider Mallory whom has the lower ID and will no longer consider Lady.

@JennaQuinn and @Heartmane
I will consider your offers further if we can lower them. I have lower ID offers for less. (see the bottom of the initial post for all current offers) I understand if you retract your offer.

@Twizz @KaidaShade @Hoku @aricelis @Silflame @Tspuun
I am still very much considering your offers. I understand if you feel the need to retract your offer at anytime and would appreciate a ping if that is the case.
Okay, so I found some time to do some soul searching and have decided to narrow down my list to consider a bit. Since I have limited lair space I can only consider adding a limited number of new (old) dragons. I never intended this to be a quick sell/buy so if you need to move your dragon quickly and would like to retract your offer I understand.

@Itari10
I am not going to consider Keeland further because she is the oldest dragon offered at the moment and she has that unnamed offspring. I am still considering Gloma if that's okay.

@Sotku
You are offering Magelet at a great price, but she is one of the older dragons offered to me and I'm afraid I'd have to scroll her if I bought her. I'm going to decline the offer, but I hope she finds a nice home with someone else.

@Sundavr
I will still consider Mallory whom has the lower ID and will no longer consider Lady.

@JennaQuinn and @Heartmane
I will consider your offers further if we can lower them. I have lower ID offers for less. (see the bottom of the initial post for all current offers) I understand if you retract your offer.

@Twizz @KaidaShade @Hoku @aricelis @Silflame @Tspuun
I am still very much considering your offers. I understand if you feel the need to retract your offer at anytime and would appreciate a ping if that is the case.
@arach
No problem!
@arach
No problem!
@arach

I'm willing to lower to the Ice egg + 50k.
@arach

I'm willing to lower to the Ice egg + 50k.
gM1MTf9.png
@arach
I can go down to 350g, maybe lower
@arach
I can go down to 350g, maybe lower
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10