Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Undertale Fandragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Acrid
Thank you so much! It's really nice to have other people help you on projects X3
@Acrid
Thank you so much! It's really nice to have other people help you on projects X3
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex I see you've made projects on your other fan characters! c: I found this lad : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4477469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44775/4477469_350.png[/img] [/url] and this lass: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3550936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35510/3550936_350.png[/img] [/url] If we got the owners to breed them. (in 34 days, unfortunately, one was literally just bred!) you could gene him vipera! It's likely you'd get underbelly since one of them has circuit. c: UNLESS you've already contacted them, and this is all for naught. Oh well, free bump! c:
@Steex

I see you've made projects on your other fan characters! c:

I found this lad :

4477469_350.png

and this lass:

3550936_350.png

If we got the owners to breed them. (in 34 days, unfortunately, one was literally just bred!) you could gene him vipera! It's likely you'd get underbelly since one of them has circuit. c:

UNLESS you've already contacted them, and this is all for naught. Oh well, free bump! c:
@Acrid
Ohhh I actually messaged the owner of the first one, but I didn't find that coatl girl! That might be a good idea if they're willing to do it. I suppose we can always ask them c:

That said I made good progress on Sans, Papyrus and Undyne. I actually managed to buy the first two within the last hour and then there's what I told you about Undyne. The thrill of introducing new permanent dragons into my lair... fills me with determination.

I suppose after this whole buying this is over I'd mostly be crying over genes hahhh.
@Acrid
Ohhh I actually messaged the owner of the first one, but I didn't find that coatl girl! That might be a good idea if they're willing to do it. I suppose we can always ask them c:

That said I made good progress on Sans, Papyrus and Undyne. I actually managed to buy the first two within the last hour and then there's what I told you about Undyne. The thrill of introducing new permanent dragons into my lair... fills me with determination.

I suppose after this whole buying this is over I'd mostly be crying over genes hahhh.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

You should post a breeding request! From I can see, if the owners agree, he'd be the easiest one to gene as he would just need Vipera. ;u;

Fantastic, congrats! Do all of them need breed changes? I noticed that you have "rare/uncommon" parents. ;u;

The thought of gening up your new dragons until they truly become Undertale characters, fills you with determination.

(But yeah, that being said, gene projects are hard work. ahaha ;n; )
@Steex

You should post a breeding request! From I can see, if the owners agree, he'd be the easiest one to gene as he would just need Vipera. ;u;

Fantastic, congrats! Do all of them need breed changes? I noticed that you have "rare/uncommon" parents. ;u;

The thought of gening up your new dragons until they truly become Undertale characters, fills you with determination.

(But yeah, that being said, gene projects are hard work. ahaha ;n; )
@Acrid
They all need breed changes, yes, but neither Tundra nor Guardian breed changes cost a lot, and Ridgebacks are still attainable. Hence why I'm hoping I don't have to breed scroll Flowey. I do have funds set aside should it come to that, but if I can avoid it I'd rather not.

At the moment I'm more concerned with the fact that I have to get 2 poisons since they cost a lot... I've also decided to scrap peregrine off Papyrus and keep his current facet because it looks pretty damn rad! So that leaves 2 poisons, 1 cherub, 2 okapis, 1 peregrine, 1 underbelly and whatever Flowey is gonna need later. We can do this! I know we can!

Determination.
@Acrid
They all need breed changes, yes, but neither Tundra nor Guardian breed changes cost a lot, and Ridgebacks are still attainable. Hence why I'm hoping I don't have to breed scroll Flowey. I do have funds set aside should it come to that, but if I can avoid it I'd rather not.

At the moment I'm more concerned with the fact that I have to get 2 poisons since they cost a lot... I've also decided to scrap peregrine off Papyrus and keep his current facet because it looks pretty damn rad! So that leaves 2 poisons, 1 cherub, 2 okapis, 1 peregrine, 1 underbelly and whatever Flowey is gonna need later. We can do this! I know we can!

Determination.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

While I don't have anything helpful (sorry x) ) I had to ping you to tell that I love how those dragons look :D
@Steex

While I don't have anything helpful (sorry x) ) I had to ping you to tell that I love how those dragons look :D
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@steex I have this Flowey looking boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18036257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180363/18036257_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Ivory Iridescent/Leaf Shimmer/Lemon Smoke 20K
@steex I have this Flowey looking boy

18036257_350.png

Male
Ivory Iridescent/Leaf Shimmer/Lemon Smoke
@Aava
Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like the drafts X3

@KaseyMcShouty
Hnnggghhh so close... and it's a one-off too... if only that primary isn't ivory...
Sorry buddy, 'fraid I can't take this one. Hope he goes to a good home ;w;
@Aava
Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like the drafts X3

@KaseyMcShouty
Hnnggghhh so close... and it's a one-off too... if only that primary isn't ivory...
Sorry buddy, 'fraid I can't take this one. Hope he goes to a good home ;w;
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Poison is definitely a bummer! But one of the cheapest ones: (100k) if you have someone if your flight who brews for free/tips. c:

Coatl scrolls are definitely undesirable though haha, If you want to expand your "choice" pool, you might be okay with a WC parent, since the odds would be 50/50

Also! I noticed you're Arcane. (The fact just hit me now, lmao,) I'm actually Wind! Depending on who gets dom, (may the best flight win!) you'd be able to save quite a bit on genes! If wind gets it, I'd happily get some discounted genes for you if you want. Alternatively, you'd win dom and you'd manage just fine with the genes ahaha. ;u;

The thrill of conquest pushing fills you with determination.

@Steex

Poison is definitely a bummer! But one of the cheapest ones: (100k) if you have someone if your flight who brews for free/tips. c:

Coatl scrolls are definitely undesirable though haha, If you want to expand your "choice" pool, you might be okay with a WC parent, since the odds would be 50/50

Also! I noticed you're Arcane. (The fact just hit me now, lmao,) I'm actually Wind! Depending on who gets dom, (may the best flight win!) you'd be able to save quite a bit on genes! If wind gets it, I'd happily get some discounted genes for you if you want. Alternatively, you'd win dom and you'd manage just fine with the genes ahaha. ;u;

The thrill of conquest pushing fills you with determination.

@Acrid
I do have friends with lvl 10 cauldrons who are willing to let me brew, so as long as I can get my hands on the darned ingredients (which is the worst part tbh) I can manage poison. WC parents might actually be an option if I really can't find pure Coatl parents. Darn, if only FR operates by the Mendel model... but I guess that would confuse a lot of people XP

I've actually noticed we're on opposite sides this week for a while heh. Really appreciate your offer on the MP sniping, though! I'll definitely consider it if Wind ends up nabbing that top spot ;)

The bittersweet experience of bonding with a circumstantial opponent over a much-beloved video game... it fills you with determination.
@Acrid
I do have friends with lvl 10 cauldrons who are willing to let me brew, so as long as I can get my hands on the darned ingredients (which is the worst part tbh) I can manage poison. WC parents might actually be an option if I really can't find pure Coatl parents. Darn, if only FR operates by the Mendel model... but I guess that would confuse a lot of people XP

I've actually noticed we're on opposite sides this week for a while heh. Really appreciate your offer on the MP sniping, though! I'll definitely consider it if Wind ends up nabbing that top spot ;)

The bittersweet experience of bonding with a circumstantial opponent over a much-beloved video game... it fills you with determination.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7