Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Duke's Dream Dragons - Looking for many!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@isosDuke He's adorable! Good luck with that Noc, and thanks for letting me know :)
@isosDuke He's adorable! Good luck with that Noc, and thanks for letting me know :)
^
^
JWlblI8.png243.gif
^
^
JWlblI8.png243.gif
^
^
JWlblI8.png243.gif
^
^
JWlblI8.png243.gif
-bops in-
-bops in-
@isosDuke
Just giving you a heads up, the first nest did get perfect colours/genes for Queen, but unfortunately the wrong gender. Will let you know if I have any better luck on the next nest.
@isosDuke
Just giving you a heads up, the first nest did get perfect colours/genes for Queen, but unfortunately the wrong gender. Will let you know if I have any better luck on the next nest.
CK1QM1M.png94903977.png94903983.png94679029.png93966277.png45872.png
Love your choice of WoW Dragons, especially Garrosh. Hope you find him some awesome shoulders like he has in game.

Lok'tar Ogar!
Love your choice of WoW Dragons, especially Garrosh. Hope you find him some awesome shoulders like he has in game.

Lok'tar Ogar!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@ancientsecrets
I fall off the face of the Earth sometimes... Sorry about that and thank you so much for the update! The RNG gods would of course make the perfect dragon a boy XD

@Britty
Anu belore dela'na!

Thank you so much! I actually despise Garrosh (for obvious reasons XP), but that Snapper was too perfect for him >.< I shall definitely have to find something of awesome shoulder pads for him too XD And an axe, we need a Gorehowl!
@ancientsecrets
I fall off the face of the Earth sometimes... Sorry about that and thank you so much for the update! The RNG gods would of course make the perfect dragon a boy XD

@Britty
Anu belore dela'na!

Thank you so much! I actually despise Garrosh (for obvious reasons XP), but that Snapper was too perfect for him >.< I shall definitely have to find something of awesome shoulder pads for him too XD And an axe, we need a Gorehowl!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
^
^
JWlblI8.png243.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12