Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] three-digit ID dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
nudge

(and, I do know that #612 might be up for sale, but the offspring list hurts me in my heart)
nudge

(and, I do know that #612 might be up for sale, but the offspring list hurts me in my heart)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
Free bump just because I am hoping to see a 3 digit on here!
Free bump just because I am hoping to see a 3 digit on here!
ToPoqAU.png4FJvATt.pngY9qMFMx.pngzvbW93x.png
LUCK BUMP. ALL OF THE LUCK

and if i ever do decide to sell #563 i'll for sure keep you in mind! i know for sure his brother #564 is active too so there is hope...the oldies are out there, complaining bitterly about the loud music and skateboarding of today's hatchlings
LUCK BUMP. ALL OF THE LUCK

and if i ever do decide to sell #563 i'll for sure keep you in mind! i know for sure his brother #564 is active too so there is hope...the oldies are out there, complaining bitterly about the loud music and skateboarding of today's hatchlings
tumblr_nvuk76JqOx1smhh1go3_r1_100.png

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
willing to pay in treasure, gems or usermade accents.
Free Good Luck Bump! I bought a 6 digit by chance in the AH for cheap once and he's one of my babies so the idea of a 3 digit dragon in my lair baffles me currently. Still. Wishing you all the luck on your hunt!
Free Good Luck Bump! I bought a 6 digit by chance in the AH for cheap once and he's one of my babies so the idea of a 3 digit dragon in my lair baffles me currently. Still. Wishing you all the luck on your hunt!
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
friendly boop, Good luck with your hunt!
friendly boop, Good luck with your hunt!

the AAA Accent shop
boop! good luck omg
boop! good luck omg
4MKDoae.png
Bumpy boop
Bumpy boop
boops!
boops!
snowprincesig_zpst5vmi1qm.pngrafflesigflag_zpsagvjxois.png
@lome
.....imma tell ya something that might be helpful. (Shifty eyes) Most 3 digit dragons are progens, but....progens can be sold....during a glitch.
@lome
.....imma tell ya something that might be helpful. (Shifty eyes) Most 3 digit dragons are progens, but....progens can be sold....during a glitch.
tB85F7R.png
@lome
You found one yet? *cranes head to look*
@lome
You found one yet? *cranes head to look*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9