Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Request
1 2 3 4 5
@Arazamatazza
@Riverspell

I would be cool with breeding Comet to Alya when they are both ready to do so. I don't need compensation, and I would be fine with just giving Arazamatazza the baby that we would be aiming for.

I think that's everything I was supposed to answer.... my brain is half asleep already so if I missed something my bad. :P
@Arazamatazza
@Riverspell

I would be cool with breeding Comet to Alya when they are both ready to do so. I don't need compensation, and I would be fine with just giving Arazamatazza the baby that we would be aiming for.

I think that's everything I was supposed to answer.... my brain is half asleep already so if I missed something my bad. :P
@Keychain

I don't think you missed anything. Though would you be alright with breeding my Alya and her mate to see if they can throw a desired baby sooner? Alya would be RTB within a day or so of Comet being able to breed if she's bred tonight or tomorrow. :D
@Keychain

I don't think you missed anything. Though would you be alright with breeding my Alya and her mate to see if they can throw a desired baby sooner? Alya would be RTB within a day or so of Comet being able to breed if she's bred tonight or tomorrow. :D
IMG_4200.png
I am also willing to breed or sell Fred if you like.
I am also willing to breed or sell Fred if you like.
@Riverspell

Yeah thats fine with me! More options are always good.
@Riverspell

Yeah thats fine with me! More options are always good.
@Ally

How much would you be looking to sell Fred for? Even if I get the desired baby from Keychain and River I think expanding the pool of available wildclaws with this color combo would be good.

@Riverspell
@Keychain

Okay great, thanks again so much you guys! This'll be the last ping from me until Alya and Comet are closer to being rtb together as just a little reminder.
@Ally

How much would you be looking to sell Fred for? Even if I get the desired baby from Keychain and River I think expanding the pool of available wildclaws with this color combo would be good.

@Riverspell
@Keychain

Okay great, thanks again so much you guys! This'll be the last ping from me until Alya and Comet are closer to being rtb together as just a little reminder.
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Keychain

Let me know when you want me to send Alya and her mate along. :D
@Keychain

Let me know when you want me to send Alya and her mate along. :D
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell

You can crossroads me anytime its convenient for you, I have got a little room for them. I have a nest hatching tomorrow and then I will breed them and we can get this whole thing started xD

@Riverspell

You can crossroads me anytime its convenient for you, I have got a little room for them. I have a nest hatching tomorrow and then I will breed them and we can get this whole thing started xD

Does 10k seem reasonable?
Does 10k seem reasonable?
@Keychain

I've sent them both over. Let me know if you need me to scavenge up some food or anything!
@Keychain

I've sent them both over. Let me know if you need me to scavenge up some food or anything!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell

No, nothing needed for them. It's all good.

We got three eggs in the nest, and now we wait xD
@Riverspell

No, nothing needed for them. It's all good.

We got three eggs in the nest, and now we wait xD
1 2 3 4 5